Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Hgh to gain some height

W

weezy102

Mar 29, 2012
I'm 19 5'8 haven't real grown that much in the past year or 2. Wondering if hgh could get me an extra inch or so. I'm not really insecure about my height but it would be nice, I have some extra money now and can afford it. My mom is 5'4 and my dad is 6'1 he graduated at 5'10 and stopped at 22. So is it worth it? Would taking hgh help the growing I could possibly have left? I also saw an endocrinologist and he said I may have a little growing left but not much.

ozzy69

ozzy69

MuscleHead
Apr 5, 2011
ill tell you my experience---i was 5'10" when i graduates HS--and i will be 37 this june and my last physical and blood work were in january im 5'11" i was running 5 iu's of GH for about a year and i guess i grew an inch--honestly why worry about it now?? get big as fuck and scare the people that made fun of you about being short

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I don't know if it'll work now. Usually you grow while your episeal plates (sp?) are still open. Once they're closed that should be it as far as your height is concerned.

W

weezy102

Mar 29, 2012
I wasn't made fun of for being short I think it would be nice to get an inch taller, I'm already in the process of getting bigger, hgh would help me with my gains in the gym and possible height. My plates are still open a little but the Dr thought it would only be 1/4" in height gain

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
My advice, not worth the money and fucking with your hormones at your age, especially for a 1/4 inch. Height means absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things bro. Worry more about being a solid person with morals, standards, and conviction of character, and you'll be FAR better off. Good luck with whatever you choose.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic