Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

HGH on a cut

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Would it be useful to use HGH at all during my cut?

Maybe 3-4ius a day, i keep worrying about my head and jaw getting larger lol

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
KBD, lettuce be cereal... You know that shit will help.

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
I have yet to hear someone say it produced negative effects and doubt your head or jaw would grow, lol...

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
uhh yeah but isnt it gonna take 6 months to burn fat? Ill be pretty much lean in 2. So what the hell lol

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
if you start it, I'd say stay on it...

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
so 2-4iu i dont gotta worry about bone growth

D

DNA

Jan 15, 2012
uhh yeah but isnt it gonna take 6 months to burn fat? Ill be pretty much lean in 2. So what the hell lol

Why would HGH take 6 months to burn fat? It starts burning fat immediatly! Don't buy in this it takes 6 months to see results, If you have LEGIT hgh, results are noticable within a week if your dieting. Muscle gains can come within a few weeks if your dose is 8iu or more, if your dose is less like 4iu, then size will take time to put on...but the fat burning and the "look" HGH gives you starts to work pretty damn fast!

S

Sammy555

Feb 22, 2012
If i was cutting id save some cash and just run 2 iu am pre fasted cardio and let the diet do the work . For me the beauty of gh is at 4 - 6 iu when bulking. You can eat a ton of clean food to grow and stay lean while doing it. No need for a big cut after. For me the beauty of gh is staying lean not getting lean. 4iu gives you a good look. Bone growth is extremely unlikely at 2-4 iu but nothing is impossible as we all respond differently. I know guys run 10 plus daily with no issues whatsoever.

Last edited:
juced_porkchop

juced_porkchop

Feb 15, 2012
agreed.
id say its good idea, but would rec atleast 4-6 months if your goign to bother. ir I rec 20-50mcg ed of igf1lr3 for8-10weeks.
I love that also. the hgh willhelpmore for fatloss though. but for mass I prefer IGF1LR3 over HGH

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
I feel like we have been thru this 3 times already now. if your GH is good, it will start melting fat almost immediately. banging 5ius first am, waiting 10 minutes then eating a good breakfast is good when dieting.

I think a lot of people are using shit gh if they think it takes 6 months to notice a diff. chances are at 6 months, it was your diet....

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I feel like we have been thru this 3 times already now. if your GH is good, it will start melting fat almost immediately. banging 5ius first am, waiting 10 minutes then eating a good breakfast is good when dieting.

I think a lot of people are using shit gh if they think it takes 6 months to notice a diff. chances are at 6 months, it was your diet....

I know with stuff like Pfizer GH I had veins showing in my stomach and leaned up fast, wasn't trying to either!
3iu ed in the morning for 3 months was it!

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic