Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

HGH Dosage Over 8iu's a Day

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
I felt like crap for like 1.5 weeks I was diong 10iu 3x a week but now side have gone away. Running 900mg cyp a week and was thinking of 10iu a day? I may just start it today doing each day. I have been getting some swelling and yes sleeping like crap I feel like my head sleeping on rocks! Been thinking of maybe just running 15iu 3x a week or do you guys think 10 or 12 iu 5 on 2 off is the way to go? its only week 2 and have some gains but feeling it may be water retention taking water pills everyday. Diet has been a bit off not as clean as I would like but feels like I still have bit of a gut but gaining size. Im afraid of overtraining so trying not to loose my mind at the gym any suggestions. Also, want to ask guys who stop gh and AS cycle how do you feel you kept the gains would you say 75% gains remained?
Im looking to see what to expect from first GH cycle. Also can you overtrain?

M

Miker

Jun 11, 2011
4 to 6ius is perfect for just trying to look good.

8thangel

Dec 20, 2010
4 to 6ius is perfect for just trying to look good.

Was fortunate to have a 5 month run of Saizen doing just 4iu's a day and I looked the best I've ever looked in my life.

L

Levrone'Clone

Apr 7, 2013
5 to 6 iu it's enough guys,still i read about overdoses shit.
Can God may help you..

the-duke

the-duke

Nov 7, 2012
Another note too when dosing such large doses I've heard it's better to split you doses up to multiple times per day. Has anyone else heard of or tried this? I'm gonna be getting some rips soon and plan on running 8-12iu per day split into 4iu shots each time

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
I was going to start a thread about high dose hgh use, but here we are. I'm currently running 20iu/day. 10iu Elitropin in the morning and 10iu Riptropin before bed. As Axe said, the sides sucked ASS and still do 3 months into it. My feet swelled a lot with water, now the water is finally subsiding, but dress shoes that fit a year ago, don't anymore. Low back pumps are INSANE. Worse then 100mg Dbol/day. After my 4-6 sets of squats on leg day, my lower back is so smoked, i have to lay down for it to subside before moving on to machines. I'm lean no matter what i eat. Yes, i do follow what gh15 advises. 200mg tren ace daily, sust eod, eq eod. Still got abs showing!

How long are you running all that?

the-duke

the-duke

Nov 7, 2012
why????????

I'll see if I can find the articles but I've read that it's best to split it up in 4iu doses cause it won't absorb it as well if more is used. Sounds stupid but I read a few studies I'll pull em up after work

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
Theres nothing out there besides broscience supporting the theory that splitting it is best.

I have run 15iu's per day of serostim in 3 5iu shots and in 1 shot. Pretty much the same. HIV patients take 18iu's everyday in one shot.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic