Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

HGH Dosage Over 8iu's a Day

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
i do have a question Ill be running 30iu 3 times a week and I will have extra left over do you guys recommend I run it every other day is there a benefit to running 10ius more than 3 times a week how about eod 10ius for a 12 week cycle? any thoughts on that? or should I just run 10ius everyday and yes I have enough to run 10iu every workout day. so that would be like 6 days a week or should I do eod or just stick to 3 day blast at 10iu a day for me the sides were sleepy as hell... so not sure if Ill get more side at those dosages but will see whats your vote?

a: 10iu 3x a week
b: 10 iu EOD
c: 10iui each workout day?

ill be running cyp about 800mg a week.
btw I dropped 10lbs off my fat ass getting ready for this next 12 week cycle. Im a svelt 225lbs...lol

ozzy69

ozzy69

MuscleHead
Apr 5, 2011
4-6 iu's is the magic number for me anything more and i cant function right, i work with my hands so i cant afford to have my hands fucked up and when i was running a 15iu 5 on 2 off split it about killed me i ran it for 5 wks and had no choice but to stop

goof321

goof321

Nov 18, 2011
i ran 12 ius a day, I was getting 4iu bottles (ODD, I know) but It was the best Ive felt, the numbness and literally dead limbs in the middle of the night, STOPPED immediatly when I made that jump. It was expensive as heck but well worth it in my eyes at that point.

YAMAHA147

YAMAHA147

MuscleHead
Feb 23, 2012
Highest I went was 8ius and couldnt take the sides..I run 4-5 now and I have great results with it..No need to go any higher for me

G

ghg316

Jan 23, 2012
hey guys ran serotism and humatrop direct from usa pharm ran both at 4-9iu running rips now at 8iu working up to 15iu the changes in body comp is amazing joints get sore of course numbness here and there but hey everyones body is diff

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
I was going to start a thread about high dose hgh use, but here we are. I'm currently running 20iu/day. 10iu Elitropin in the morning and 10iu Riptropin before bed. As Axe said, the sides sucked ASS and still do 3 months into it. My feet swelled a lot with water, now the water is finally subsiding, but dress shoes that fit a year ago, don't anymore. Low back pumps are INSANE. Worse then 100mg Dbol/day. After my 4-6 sets of squats on leg day, my lower back is so smoked, i have to lay down for it to subside before moving on to machines. I'm lean no matter what i eat. Yes, i do follow what gh15 advises. 200mg tren ace daily, sust eod, eq eod. Still got abs showing!

YAMAHA147

YAMAHA147

MuscleHead
Feb 23, 2012
I was going to start a thread about high dose hgh use, but here we are. I'm currently running 20iu/day. 10iu Elitropin in the morning and 10iu Riptropin before bed. As Axe said, the sides sucked ASS and still do 3 months into it. My feet swelled a lot with water, now the water is finally subsiding, but dress shoes that fit a year ago, don't anymore. Low back pumps are INSANE. Worse then 100mg Dbol/day. After my 4-6 sets of squats on leg day, my lower back is so smoked, i have to lay down for it to subside before moving on to machines. I'm lean no matter what i eat. Yes, i do follow what gh15 advises. 200mg tren ace daily, sust eod, eq eod. Still got abs showing!

All I can say bro is WOW!!

G

ghg316

Jan 23, 2012
30iu dam wish i had the money for that you must be huge n ripped n hard keep it goin i can barely afford 15iu daily

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
No fucking way I can keep 20iu/day going using name brand GH. The cost is too much. Generic blues at what I can get them at is reasonable, but still daily cost of 20iu is high.

Aint going to get big on baby doses.

J

johnjay06

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
Question for you guys. Do you split the doses? I just started back and I'm running 5 a day, first thing in the morning. Should I split between am and pwo? Or shoot it all in the am on non workout days, and Pwo on workout days

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011

u should post some pics!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic