Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

HGH and GHRP-6

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Can HGH and GHRP-6 be used together? Any benefit? Pros Cons?

Anyone? Ive searched this everywhere and no one has a definite answer.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
of course.....here's the differences

HGH....is exogenous, it's something that gives you artificially high levels of GH in slow wave pulses

GHRP-6/2... is a synthetic Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide....it increases the amount of GH production in each somatrope in the pituitary.

CJC/GRF..... is a synthetic Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone....these focus on increasing the AMOUNT of GH secreted by each somatrope in the pituitary

HGH REPLACES natural endogenous GH prodcution, while the other 2 STIMULATE natural endogenous production. When you combine a GHRP and GHRH, they work synergistically (much better than if either is used alone). If you time your injections right you can use all 3 or HGH with a combo of one other. The GHRP will give a big "pulse" that is short lived but repeated. HGH will give a smaller, slower pulse, but longer lasting. The GHRH is the wild card and will act completely differently whether used alone or with other analogues. See the cahrt below for an idea of how to use these. Personally, I would do the GH pin about 20-30 minutes after the GHRP pin.

2v2zewy.jpg

*Graph taken from datbtrue.co.uk

This specific graph uses CJC-1295 which has a super long half life, and as you can see causes GH bleed and never reaches elevated levels. CJC-1293, also known as GRF (1-29) is a much better choice for a GHRH because of the shorter half life.

If you can afford it, run all three....if not, adding GHRP to your regimen will only help

I can't find a link that works for the study I got some info from, but here is the reference if you're interested in actually going to the library and reading :)
[2] Chen, C., Wu, D. and Clarke, I.J. (1996) Signal transduction systems employed by synthetic GH-releasing peptides in somatotrophs. J. Endocrinol.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Well this is what im doing, since i got some extra kits.

6iu GH 5 days on 2 days off
GHRP-6 200mcg 2x a day everyday
Along with my PCT

Finishing my HCG and HMG shots up within the next week fo sho.

PCT starts the monday after this upcoming one
Torem 120/120/90/90/60/60
Tamox 40/20/20/20/20/20

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
yes, but how are you timing the shots? there is a specific way to do it....

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
yes, but how are you timing the shots? there is a specific way to do it....

Well for the past few days i was doing this:

2iu upon awakening.

1iu before or after a workout

2iu before bed

But i realized this was pointless so,

Im just either going to do this: 3iu in the morning, 3iu at night.

OR

3iu in the morning, 3iu in the afternoon and do GHRP-6 at night for the endogenous pulse.

Hows it sound?

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
i would personally - if i were you and had lean on the brain do:

wakeup
shoot ghrp-6 100mcg
wait 30 minutes
shoot Xiu of GH

Shoot 100mcg ghrp-6 postworkout, wait 30 minutes have post workout shake\meal

before last meal have ghrp-6, wait 30 minutes, eat, go to bed.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
i would personally - if i were you and had lean on the brain do:

wakeup
shoot ghrp-6 100mcg
wait 30 minutes
shoot Xiu of GH

Shoot 100mcg ghrp-6 postworkout, wait 30 minutes have post workout shake\meal

before last meal have ghrp-6, wait 30 minutes, eat, go to bed.

So just take all the ius of GH in the morning?

And what if its a non workout day. How would the protocol go? Sounds good to me, ill do that on my workout days. I did that backwards this morning. I did GH first @ 3iu, ate some food then shot 200mcg of GHRP-6 and then ate some more LOL.

So for TODAY only i guess ill finish the iu of GH im suppose to take today. 30 mins after another 200mcg GHRP-6 shot. Sound good?

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
you need to have no carbs or fats in your belly when shooting ghrp or you are wasting your time and money. i gave a basic outline, as those times you have the least amount of F and C in your gut. non workout days you can either skip or shoot when you are supposed to eat and hold out 20-30 minutes before chowing. over 100mcg of ghrp is pointless and you get the raised prolactin and cortisol. no need.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
you need to have no carbs or fats in your belly when shooting ghrp or you are wasting your time and money. i gave a basic outline, as those times you have the least amount of F and C in your gut. non workout days you can either skip or shoot when you are supposed to eat and hold out 20-30 minutes before chowing. over 100mcg of ghrp is pointless and you get the raised prolactin and cortisol. no need.

Ok cool gotcha man. Yea messed up this morning. No biggie, ill just redo it right tomorrow.

Ok so then GHRP-6, dont eat for 30 mins, then hit GH and then its ok to eat carbs fats etc?

Hazcat

Hazcat

Jan 2, 2011
In the chart is the CJC-1295 w/DAC therefore has the long half life? I know it can be purchased either way. I wouldn't run CJC-1295 with DAC in this situation as mentioned.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
So ever since i started GH i have kind of a perpetual pump all day. Idk if this is placebo or the GH, but i def dont feel flat like i usually do. Shirts are tight and i havent been eating as mmuch. So idk whats going on. I know its very soon to see GH effects, but hey maybe i react good to it :).

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic