Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Hey, came here to learn!

V

Vvancruz

Nov 5, 2013
I'm early 40's 5'8" 165 into starting strength for about two years and just started German Volume Training. I've been thin most of my life but somehow got up to a fat 185. Went paleo and dropped to 155 now lean gain back up to 165. Considering AAS but everyone says 'do your research' so that is what I am set out to do. Some say don't unless you have 10-20 years of training under your belt but honestly I don't know how much I'll be lifting when I'm mid 60s. Not sure which way to go, but certainly appreciate advice.

B

bigdave1967

Nov 18, 2011
Welcome. If knowledge about our lifestyle is what you seek, you will definitely find it here. There are a wide range of experiences on this board. A suggestion: given your age, rather than worry about getting on gear, have a doctor run your bloodwork for total testosterone and bio-available testosterone, and see if you qualify for TRT(Testosterone Replacement Therapy) first, then make decisions when you have the results in front of you.

sootywooty

sootywooty

MuscleHead
Sep 12, 2013
Welcome from me also! I hope you enjoy your stay here.

V

Vvancruz

Nov 5, 2013
Thanks gents. Is there anyway that you could tell from my lift stats, age, and weight if I should even consider AAS yet?
BP 225
Squat 250
Dead 275
Overhead Press 165
Like I said, been doing Starting Strength, wife likes the improvement, no more beer gut, but I sure would like to hit
2xbw bench (330lbs) 2.5bw squat (412lbs) and 3xbw dead (495lbs) do you think that is realistically possible without gear at my age? Sorry if dumb question, the other forums I've been on do not answer gear related questions.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic