Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Hello to everyone.

D

D BO

Sep 16, 2011
Hey guys D BO here givin you a quick intro to myself and what im about.
Ive been lifting since a wee lad but here the last couple yrs have been hard, I have a lot of injuries and physical problems now days that seem to slow me up everytime i get rolling again. I have participated and still do participate off and on with about ten or more other boards for a pretty longtime now.

I know some stuff, forget some stuff, and sometimes I can even just ask a stupid question but hey it happens. I am 28 yrs old 6'1 and go from between 245 to 280 depends on whats goin on in my life. I would like to cut up a little here right now but I just tore my acl a week or so ago so I dont see this happening in the near future to well. I am a Army Vet and love watching & playing sports, lifting, gambeling, playin pool, video games, and eating like a beast. Do some personal training when it fits my schedule and check out lots of muscle boards. Oh and im a huge Oklahoma Sooner fan, nothin better then some saturday football.

That is pretty much me and I hope I can assist and meet some new folks on this board. Lookin forward to bein part of the Den and thanks for havin me.

D BO

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
D BO, Welcome to TID pleasure to have another veteran of the community onboard.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Welcome D BO! Are the Sooners gonna win it all this year?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Welcome to TID D Bro

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Welcome bro sory bout the acl, i tore my miniscus* a couple years ago and can relate...

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
we are very pleased to have you join us. welcome! :D

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Welcome to TID

400Lb Gorilla

400Lb Gorilla

MuscleHead
Jul 27, 2011
Welcome to the Den. the mods around here are cool, the supermods are deranged, but the Admin keep them in check :D

seriously great people here. lots of knowledge and looks like a little more added to the mix now

PitbullNS

PitbullNS

MuscleHead
Aug 27, 2011
Welcome to the den. There are lots of good people here to answer your questions about training and nutrition. If you are interested in a preworkout or post workout supplement let me know. Or check out our section of the forum under advertisers.

Here PitBull Nutrition Supplements

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic