Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Hello My Brothers In Iron!!!! I Got The Signal And Came!!!

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Yeah next go around I would pin winny instead of oral, I prefer pins if possible too. Yeah bro for sure, a lot of guys with some impressive credentials as well. Stay on man and you'll find all the info you're looking for I'm sure.

B

BatMan

Jan 8, 2014
Thanks iron. But the real question is who is your favorite team. Please do not say the cards.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Ha no bro, always been a long time Reds fan. You? I guess the team you're under?

B

BatMan

Jan 8, 2014
No I hate the cards. I mean really really hate them. Growing up I was a reds fan. Now I love where I am, allot of good people here. Front office is terrific, until contract time. Ha. My favorite baseball movie ((for the love of the game)). Great movie.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
Is this for real? You are a thirty/thirty minior leaguer who hits 300 with years of cycle experience. This seems kinda fishy.

B

BatMan

Jan 8, 2014
I was thinking you guys thought that by all the views and not too many responses. I have no reason to lie.. I am for real. I can not get into who I am or my team or anything specific. I can tell you my friend got me hooked into these boards though. I wanted to join the board where he was. However he thought that it would be a bad idea. That we would talk back and forth and indulge too much info about me. He told me to look around at all of the boards and find one I liked. He's over at chem Meso board. You guys might float around. His handle is luckyducks. Great Guy, but can be a bit mouthy at times. Its actually funny he keeps bug n me for my pharm grade.

B

BatMan

Jan 8, 2014
I came here to get knowledge from you guys. But if this how this board treats new members I should look else where.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
I'm not trying to be unwelcoming but if your numbers are real someone willing to spend some time on baseballreference.com could identify you in a few minutes. I love baseball and I'm a physical education teacher. This just seems off. You hit thirty home runs and stole over thirty bases last year and you need help? Seems like you'd be at the top of baseball prospectus lists. Unless you are like a 4-a type guy repeating leagues. Wish you the best bro just seems weird.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
Also don't get off based on me. I'm not the wealth of info that most guys on here are. But I do know baseball pretty well.

B

BatMan

Jan 8, 2014
No those numbers are not exact. They are close. That is my id in baseball . You think I would throw my real numbers out. I gave you my refference. Go check with him. If you want to dig. What the hell would be the point coming over here to lie about what I do. You guys offering endorsement deals. I didn't come here for a supplier like most and you. Go put your head in a baseball mag.

Last edited:
Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Welcome to the board man.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic