Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Hello My Brothers In Iron!!!! I Got The Signal And Came!!!

B

BatMan

Jan 8, 2014
I hope i can learn allot from you guys here. I have to get ready for baseball season down in FL. Hope you guys can help
me add pop to my bat. Owe my stats 2013 BA 295 SB 34 HR 29 RBI 97. Thanks Guys!!!! Glad to be here I am Very Stoked!!!

Last edited:
woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Welcome to the Den Bro. This is a great forum.

sootywooty

sootywooty

MuscleHead
Sep 12, 2013
Welcome from me also! I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Welcome to TID

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Welcome brother! Glad to see another baseball player here. I miss those days. What level do you play at? Plenty of people that can help here man.

B

BatMan

Jan 8, 2014
Thanks for the welcome guys. I play at a high level. I am sure you guys are tired of new peps coming here wanting to score some roids. I do not have that problem, have acess to pharm grade. I came for more a knowledge base on how to run a cycle more correctly. Damn trainers sport meds staff are very limited on knowledge. I have a load of cycles under my belt. Just doing some reading here last night showed me I made errors with the cycles I have done. As they say knowledge is power. And I need the power this season.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
What are some of your previous cycles, tell us a little about your cycle history. There is definitely a tonnnn of knowledge here and so much to learn. A lot of these guys helped me a lot when I first got on board, as well as all of the threads to read through. You'll find a lot of advice backed by studies, facts, and experience here. Nice that you have access to pharm grade! Hopefully from what you have already read, realizing your past mistakes has already helped you for future cycles.

B

BatMan

Jan 8, 2014
Because of testing I have to watch which type I use and how far out I am. Funny thing is my train staff have that down to a science. Nowadays I can not have a huge shift on how I look. As soon as season is over test deca. Deca stays I the system so long have to be careful. Most of the time now is test prop close to testing is prop. Now anytime I run deca I have to watch out for bloat face. Run higher end ais. I have done test eq. Tren ace and done mast. When you have any compound at your disposal you tend to try them all to find out what works best for you. My favorite is tren ace.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Because of testing I have to watch which type I use and how far out I am. Funny thing is my train staff have that down to a science. Nowadays I can not have a huge shift on how I look. As soon as season is over test deca. Deca stays I the system so long have to be careful. Most of the time now is test prop close to testing is prop. Now anytime I run deca I have to watch out for bloat face. Run higher end ais. I have done test eq. Tren ace and done mast. When you have any compound at your disposal you tend to try them all to find out what works best for you. My favorite is tren ace.

Ahh testing, that blows man. I'm not the all around compound pro or cycle stack expert by any means but there are some guys here that are top notch for that info. Hoping to see a few of them chime in soon. Sounds like you do have some good experience under the belt and I deff agree with you about trying them all out to see what suits your body and your needs. How did you feel as far as endurance and athleticism on tren? I've known a handful of guys that complain that it slows them down a lot as far as their sport and endurance, but of course the gains are godly. Coaches keep a close eye on you guys and your bodies? I know a lot of people say its outdated,but have u ever ran winstrol in any of your stacks? I ran it one time to experiment and loved it for overall athleticism/aesthetics. Energy was through the roof, strength was good, endurance in check,joints dried up a little but was great for what I wanted to do with it.

B

BatMan

Jan 8, 2014
I inject win no orals. The other guys like the orals they don't like all of the injections that come with win. Coaches know the deal. Its the outsiders I have to worry. Now as far as orals love anavar. Dbol is my poison in the off season. You do have allot of educated brothers here. I am super happy to be here.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic