Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Hello My Brothers In Iron!!!! I Got The Signal And Came!!!

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Don't get discouraged batman, he didnt mean any harm either. He jut thought it was fishy at first. A lot of guys come through with nonsense and if he knows baseball so well he was just a little skeptical. No worries here bro, great board and guys. Stick around you'll see

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
Thanks iron. Don't know how to do a "thanks" on my iPhone. Sometimes people just come out strong early and it seems weird. No beef. I'm just another guy who likes to lift and learn like everyone else. Everyone be well. Bat you play in the cape cod league, I've probably seen you if you came through there.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Thanks iron. Don't know how to do a "thanks" on my iPhone. Sometimes people just come out strong early and it seems weird. No beef. I'm just another guy who likes to lift and learn like everyone else. Everyone be well. Bat you play in the cape cod league, I've probably seen you if you came through there.

You weren't the only one thinking what you said. Batman it's the internet, we are all cautious about people we don't know. Especially those with impressive stats, whether it's in bodybuilding or baseball. Welcome to TID.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
You weren't the only one thinking what you said. Batman it's the internet, we are all cautious about people we don't know. Especially those with impressive stats, whether it's in bodybuilding or baseball. Welcome to TID.

Well said. But I agree with Batman. What is the point of him lying about what he does, because over time it will become apparent if he is lying.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Hi and welcome to TID. glad to see you are making new friends.

B

BatMan

Jan 8, 2014
Thanks for the welcome guys. I am a people person what can i say.

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Thanks for the welcome guys. I am a people person what can i say.

Welcome to TID. We share what we know about everything from training to supps - from experience.

We're a learning community bro- glad to have ya.

gunrunner

gunrunner

Jul 24, 2013
Welcome to the board BatMan. I hope you get some help to hit it out of the park.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic