BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Hello Lifters

T

tommygun

Jan 5, 2016
Hello my name is tommygun.... :)

Very soon me and a buddy are gonna do some HGH

i am 18x cm high and weight around 70kg, ive ben working out few times nothing heavy at all. my body is healty and as soon i start the project to get better looking i will do some before under and after pictures since that is what i like to see my self :)

Hope we all get along, and glad to have found the site thanks.

-Tommygun

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Hey tommy, welcome to the den. If you e only worked out some, please don't use hgh. What are you reasons to use it? It's not something to take lightly. I would seriously recommend hard training for a few years before hopping on anything. Tell us a little more about you and your details so that we may help in any way we can. Hgh has plenty of benefits of used correctly, and by someone who understands it and what they are doing. But it's not for everyone, for a variety of reasons, and definitely not for someone that just wants some composition changes that hasn't been in the gym much. How old are you tommy?

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Welcome to TID, and if I were you all, I'd stay away from HGH, use some regular compounds first.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Tommy,

Unless you're competing on stage for sponsorships and/or over 50, HGH is probably not the right thing for you-for now. Give test and dbol a try....or test only.

Welcome to the Den

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
lol, we now have a tommygun, and a ​tommyguns2, what were the odds? Welcome, #1 , and heed the advice above, K*I*S*S.

T

tommygun

Jan 5, 2016
Hey tommy, welcome to the den. If you e only worked out some, please don't use hgh. What are you reasons to use it? It's not something to take lightly. I would seriously recommend hard training for a few years before hopping on anything. Tell us a little more about you and your details so that we may help in any way we can. Hgh has plenty of benefits of used correctly, and by someone who understands it and what they are doing. But it's not for everyone, for a variety of reasons, and definitely not for someone that just wants some composition changes that hasn't been in the gym much. How old are you tommy?

I am 28 the reason it is hgh is becuse i am afraid of man boobs i was thinking of running a test along but not sure yes how much
Is this something stupid we are about to do here?
I thought hgh and a litte test was the one with the least side effects?
Anyways we allready have the hgh home so a bit shame if its a waste.
I have looked alot on test-e or dbol to do along hgh
Or is this all wrong? :)
Thanks in advance!

S

Snake

VIP Member
May 1, 2011
HGH helps an old guy like me, but at you're age it's the wrong idea.
if you are hell bent on using AAS, first dial in a clean diet , heavy on protein, no junk.
then get on a good? Basic weight routine 3 or 4 times a week.
Then most guys respond very well to 250 mgs of test alone for their very first cycle.
and every spare moment: read, read, read, then read some more!!!!
welcome; you've stumbled onto weight training's best board!

T

tommygun

Jan 5, 2016
HGH helps an old guy like me, but at you're age it's the wrong idea.
if you are hell bent on using AAS, first dial in a clean diet , heavy on protein, no junk.
then get on a good? Basic weight routine 3 or 4 times a week.
Then most guys respond very well to 250 mgs of test alone for their very first cycle.
and every spare moment: read, read, read, then read some more!!!!
welcome; you've stumbled onto weight training's best board!

Ah ok so taking hgh will do what to me?

I have odered this some vials with this combination now (Test Prop 80mg / Test Enanthate 120mg, Test Decanoate 100mg)
I might star with that if hgh will do me now good along

Also i work 10 hours a fay at job and eat 5 times a day and get lots of protein i woulf say i am very healthy at the moment.

Thank you for your time!

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
I am 28 the reason it is hgh is becuse i am afraid of man boobs i was thinking of running a test along but not sure yes how much
Is this something stupid we are about to do here?
I thought hgh and a litte test was the one with the least side effects?
Anyways we allready have the hgh home so a bit shame if its a waste.
I have looked alot on test-e or dbol to do along hgh
Or is this all wrong? :)
Thanks in advance!

Keep researching, seems youre unsure of what compounds do what. My recommendation would be to stay natty for now and read up.

T

tommygun

Jan 5, 2016
Keep researching, seems youre unsure of what compounds do what. My recommendation would be to stay natty for now and read up.

I have read alot but the more i read the more confused i began to get

All i want is something that can help me grow faster without risk of man boobs

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic