Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Hello From San Diego!

navyfitessex

navyfitessex

Apr 26, 2015
Hello gang!

Just got wind of this forum and checked it out some. Like what I see here and figured its time to expand beyond BB.com and see what else is out there and who else I can meet up with, learn from, contribute to and interact with. This forum seems like the place for all of that.

I am a 30 year old guy from San Diego, will being deploying out to 7th fleet in mid May for 7 months. I have lived in CA/Sam Diego for 2.5 years now and love it here! Born and raised in Madison, WI area so yes cheesehead for sure!

I am an ANBF mens pro physique athlete and USA powerlifting member. I was going to do west coast regionals in USAPL but deployment botches that plan when I swapped commands in mid March. Also put a cap on my physique contest plans this summer sadly but tis the nature of my job. I am the afloat fitness and nutrition director for the USS Essex LHD ship. I am not active duty but rather a civilian DOD assigned to the ship and I go wherever it goes.

I am always open to hitting up workouts with new people male or female, roomie or vet. I can either teach others or learn from others in both regards so no loss as I see it. I train and many of the Marine and Navy base gyms as well as all 24 hour fitness gyms (not the super sports).

If your local to the Point Loma area or about please hit me up. Love sharing the fun of working out, tactical, directed training toward one outcome.

I am an open book as well so feel free to check me out on social media as well.

facebook.com/joshua.hockett.3
twitter.com/NAVYFITCVN76
instagram.com/navyfitcvn
linkedin.com/pub/joshua-hockett/10/9b1/647

Happy to be here among you all!

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
This isn't Tinder but welcome anyway...

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Thanks for the intro.

Welcome to The Iron Den!!!

I visited San Diego once. It's such a great place.

cmeliftheavy

cmeliftheavy

Jan 29, 2011
welcome, what type of primary training do you do?

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Welcome to TID

Please, do yourself a favor and never log back into BB .com

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Welcome to TID, great intro, never been to San diego, BUT I heard it's pretty awesome place

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
Welcome. I was in the Navy a long, long time ago and spent a little time on that base.

I also have friends in the San Diego area.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic