Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Hello everyone

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Damn. Sarah was last seen on the same day she joined, Courtney stayed here till the day after she joined. Maybe it would be better if we don't welcome new females until they've had time to appreciate our inner beauty?

Mr.Niceguy

Mr.Niceguy

Mar 1, 2018
Damn. Sarah was last seen on the same day she joined, Courtney stayed here till the day after she joined. Maybe it would be better if we don't welcome new females until they've had time to appreciate our inner beauty?
Seems silly to wait to welcome someone who posts their own welcome thread but ya maybe. Probably just wasn’t enough traffic or interesting topics so they left.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
They were insulted that nobody asked them fer nudez.

Mrhat

Mrhat

Jan 8, 2014
This is not cool guys. But who has ever called us cool. Shut up @Gms585, I'm not talking to you. I know you think I'm cool.

Mrhat

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
This is not cool guys. But who has ever called us cool. Shut up @Gms585, I'm not talking to you. I know you think I'm cool.

Mrhat

I think she got upset because I PMed her asking for dick pics.
When she told me she was a lady I responded that she should just send her BF or husbands then....

Mrhat

Mrhat

Jan 8, 2014
I think she got upset because I PMed her asking for dick pics.
When she told me she was a lady I responded that she should just send her BF or husbands then....
That was very nice of you.

Mrhat

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Maybe new member intros section should be moderated. All joking aside, I imagine some of the silliness could be off putting to a first timer.

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
Sarah come back to me please.

Ill never find another girl like you,
for happy endings it takes two

Sarah, Sarah, no time is a good time for goodbyes!

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Maybe new member intros section should be moderated. All joking aside, I imagine some of the silliness could be off putting to a first timer.
th

I read all the threads, well, except your cat loving journal @monsoon ....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic