Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Hello Apple F you PC

Billthebutcher

Billthebutcher

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2011
Ok I had to share. I bought a iPhone 4s when they came out against everything I have every thought. I have been pc and blackberry forever. I was amazed on how it just worked and the tools were easy to use. Then i thought well if this works why not try the iPad 3? Well that is also awesome. Now i have switched my router to apple and my computer is a Mac mini. I am hooked. Just for all the non believers like I was, you are missing out. This stuff JUST WORKS. Hours of dell support in India GOODbye. Everyone says apple stuff is never on sale "wrong" check the open containers at best buy. Yesterday I saw a iPad 3 wifi for $450 and a mac mini for $499. Hopefully people that were thinking of throwing their pc's out the window like I was will do so.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
Ok I had to share. I bought a iPhone 4s when they came out against everything I have every thought. I have been pc and blackberry forever. I was amazed on how it just worked and the tools were easy to use. Then i thought well if this works why not try the iPad 3? Well that is also awesome. Now i have switched my router to apple and my computer is a Mac mini. I am hooked. Just for all the non believers like I was, you are missing out. This stuff JUST WORKS. Hours of dell support in India GOODbye. Everyone says apple stuff is never on sale "wrong" check the open containers at best buy. Yesterday I saw a iPad 3 wifi for $450 and a mac mini for $499. Hopefully people that were thinking of throwing their pc's out the window like I was will do so.
Dude you had a dell lol.

The ipad 3 is kickass tho.

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011

Once you ditch windows everything works better be it Linux. BSD or our BSD variant OSX. Most PC issues are either Windows or the user, if you eliminate one and minimize the impact the other can have the issues go away. Dell one of the worst if not the worst manufacturer out there so not really fair to judge the build quality. That being said I have Linux boxes still running that are from 12 years ago.

I'm not a big fan of my iphone4 with the broken home button right now but waiting for the 5 before i bother to upgrade.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Totally agree bill... Apple makes some great shit and after years of issues with pc's I am slowly moving over. Apple runs windows better than a business machine too...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic