Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Hello all :)

kbordner

kbordner

VIP Pops
Dec 18, 2012
Greetings from the right coast. I love women who bench. Glad you could join us.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Welcome to TID, looking forward to your posts.

Bench Wench

Bench Wench

TID Lady Member
Nov 30, 2011
Realize you dreams, Sister! Welcome to TID.
Thanks for the welcome aboard, hope to be a contributor around here for others.
Greetings from the right coast. I love women who bench. Glad you could join us.
Ironically bench was never my strongest lift, and sucks right now having been out of the gym for so long. *lol* Looking forward to changing that.
Welcome to the community.
Thanks a bunch!
welcome lady! :)
Thanks for the warm welcome, looking forward to being a part of this community. :)
Welcome to TID, looking forward to your posts.
Thank you! I'm ready to get to work!

My kids spoiled me yesterday and bought me this:
spoiled momma.jpg
Never tried this protein before, normally use ON Whey but I'll give it a shot. Also never used a pre-workout before, but willing to try it out and see how it goes. If I'm not crazy about it I'll give it to a friend at the gym to use. Very thoughtful kids and I am a lucky mom!

kbordner

kbordner

VIP Pops
Dec 18, 2012

Ironically bench was never my strongest lift, and sucks right now having been out of the gym for so long. *lol* Looking forward to changing that.

Thanks a bunch!

Thanks for the warm welcome, looking forward to being a part of this community. :)

View attachment 5981
Never tried this protein before, normally use ON Whey but I'll give it a shot. Also never used a pre-workout before, but willing to try it out and see how it goes. If I'm not crazy about it I'll give it to a friend at the gym to use. Very thoughtful kids and I am a lucky mom!

Cool kids....great Mother's Day gift!

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012

Thanks a bunch!

View attachment 5981

That's awesome! Great kids!!!! :) Now, get going lady! :)

Bench Wench

Bench Wench

TID Lady Member
Nov 30, 2011
Back from the gym and will update log in a bit. Car is broken right now, so (May in Phoenix) walked to the gym for Chest/Tri's/HIIT and walked back. Need food and to cool down before I can function properly *lol*

I'll be back ;)

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
Welcome back to TID. Noticed your original join date. It's good to see you moving forward. Stay focused and reach your goals.

Bench Wench

Bench Wench

TID Lady Member
Nov 30, 2011
Thanks, was really getting going in powerlifting at that time, then received acceptance letter into nursing school. Between being a mom of 4 teenagers, classes, homework, clinicals, exams and working (2 jobs at one point) I let it all go to get through school. Didn't realize how far back I had slid until March or so of this year. Dedication really kicked in a few weeks ago and my schedule has been rearranged to accommodate my wants and needs in the gym.

Ready to kick some a**!

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
It's frustrating to slide back but comes back quickly :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic