Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Hello again

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
Hey yall I'm back. I got smashed by a drunk driver on Halloween but I'm back now! I had brain surgery and I'm sort of back home and living again. Everything is still weird.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I paid that fukker 10k and he still couldn't take you out? (too soon?)

If you're serious, sincere wishes for a speedy recovery.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Damn, welcome back and get healthy!

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
Glad to hear you are ok, and making a recovery. Lot of folks don't get that chance after a drunk driver hits them.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Im sorry to hear.
I wish you a speedy recovery..

D

Divorce

MuscleHead
Aug 11, 2011
Wishing you a speedy recovery.

If you don't feel comfortable answering this don't.... but are you expected to make a full recovery brother?

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
I am already doing pretty great considering.

I'm mostly just happy my mom and sister came to visit. And it was scary initially bc I woke up in the hospital with no idea where I was or how long I'd been there. And no one had been called.

And it's a little eerie for my sister who was right there when the OSU creep ran over the crowd.

But I'm feeling better and the pain is not so terrible. Mostly head trauma. Luckily I can walk and I should be able to physically do all I could do before.

S

smash

Apr 30, 2013
Wow, that is unlucky, glad you are back here mate and we all wish you a successful recovery. I used to have a client that worked in a major hospital in rehabilitation of people with brain injuries and the cause almost always was motor vehicles. We seem to forget how dangerous vehicles are until something happens. Death from motor vehicle accidents is number 3 in Australia for ages 25-44. They cause an enormous amount of damage and disability, for the life of me (pun intended)I can't work out why anyone would drive drunk.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic