Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Hell oh

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
Oh is this someone who's been slinging tire irons and crowbars on the mean streets of NYC?

Body_Builder

Body_Builder

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2010
Yo werd up nigga, welcome ta da iron den an don't make me pull mah gat!

L

Latin_Nuyorker

Oct 22, 2011
you guys r so funny...oops gotta go change my diapers 'cause I am laughing so hard that I pissed all ova ma sef..right yahll<< betcha can understand dat, right. Didn't know there were so many rocket freakin scientist...ooooh shitz forgot da brain sturgeons 2 :).....well wtf....whats a proxy server, is that da waiter when u aint got no hands and cant serve yo sef:D..as da LizKing said I am da reel deel nightmare walkin psychopath talkin & got a nation of millions behind me...lets digress here about the rap=how I talk.... I look @ words as vessels that are used for carrying...words carry meanings so plooooooooeze don't get hung up on the freakin words kids & try 2 get the fucking meaning...know what I mean jellybean...hope u can you understand rubberband..

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
you guys r so funny...oops gotta go change my diapers 'cause I am laughing so hard that I pissed all ova ma sef..right yahll<< betcha can understand dat, right. Didn't know there were so many rocket freakin scientist...ooooh shitz forgot da brain sturgeons 2 :).....well wtf....whats a proxy server, is that da waiter when u aint got no hands and cant serve yo sef:D..as da LizKing said I am da reel deel nightmare walkin psychopath talkin & got a nation of millions behind me...lets digress here about the rap=how I talk.... I look @ words as vessels that are used for carrying...words carry meanings so plooooooooeze don't get hung up on the freakin words kids & try 2 get the fucking meaning...know what I mean jellybean...hope u can you understand rubberband..

I love caviar...

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
Oh is this someone who's been slinging tire irons and crowbars on the mean streets of NYC?
thats a negative. he's a wannabe NewYorker. nobody really talks like that but 13 year old girls when they're txting. even rappers are articulate...

L

Latin_Nuyorker

Oct 22, 2011
It written content not verbal!!! Guess u r from Staten Island, RIGHT:p...."thats a negative"<<<< is that how u speak???...oooh I luv that gesture since it speaks very highly of you and lets us see a glimpse into how profoundly complex an individual you are..FYI rap has nothing to do with articulation but just a means of communicating and expressing what urban ghetto life is for those that live there. So since you don't look like you have any cultural ties with rap I hope this might enlighten you as well as put rap in the correct perspective for you to understand it purpose...hit me back & I will also give you some other insights into our cultural means of expression to compare with your Vanilla Ice version of what rap is about...BTW no mal intent, "just keepin it reel" baby and as LizKing said..."I am the Reel Deal"..shit man look how I look & tell me if that ain't the reel fucking deal...and so I won't put the focus on you but keep it on me!!!! Oh well I think I can safeLY say, "I REST MY CASE YOUR HONOR"

Last edited:
HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
hahaha, thank you for replying in english.
one of these days you will learn not to judge a book by its cover, but until then WELCOME TO THE DEN

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Welcome to the Den, great thread ya got going here LOL

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Welcome TID, thanks for joining

L

Latin_Nuyorker

Oct 22, 2011
Thanks to all and I just want to take the time to bring one thing to light right now. I am as real a New Yorker as they come since being born in Queens General Hospital many years ago. I am foremost an American Patriot who would die for my country in a heart beat and not waste any time taking the fight to any Tyrannical Sons of Bitches that come here and try to impose their Neanderthal Way of Life on us; Sons/Daughters of freedom. I am saying all this to bring to reference what we have come to take as passe since I was reading the thread right at this moment; the right to sit and agree to disagree, but most of all doing under our God Given Rights we have as free men that many has died fighting for and is in our Constitution. THE FIRST AMENDMENT!!!! Lastly!!! God Bless America And My City of NY that no one will ever knock us out of the fight and that we will repel all Foes of Freedom indefinitely...Semper Fidelis/ADR!!!............BORN AMERICAN/LATIN 'TIL I DIE!!!!! As for HisAngriness, I luv u 2 & remember don't try to dis a Nyorker 'cause "we" are a rare breed that don't lay down w/o a fight. THANX BRO FOR THE THE HEARTY NY WELCOME, one that definitely got my blood pressure going up:-bd....oops don't forget the 2nd Amendment, right Tommyguns2 & Gunslinger since we aint never lackin cause we always packin

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic