Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Hell oh

L

Latin_Nuyorker

Oct 22, 2011
Shout out 2 all u limp dick gear heads..of course only if that applies 2 yaz..if it aint then all it means is that ya got a good pct pgm pumpin..all da rest, gotta amp up the dosage mofos..lol. Just bustin, no disrespect to my iron brothers/sisters...to my nigaz "adr" u know who u r...hit me back

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
raz1j7.gif
TO TID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
Welcome to TID brother.Great place to be with some great members.Stick around.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
That just hurt my eyes reading. Shouldn't you be in NY with a name like that?

Welcome to TID............I think

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
ummm... That read like a fucking MTV acceptance speech by some monkey rap "artist"...

Welcome to the Den I suppose??? I hope you have a bantastic time.

L

Latin_Nuyorker

Oct 22, 2011
Nah baby it's strickly suny engineering & just like j lo...i used to rok da block..ain't no rapper but used to b a capper...bussing them caps, a hardcore lk on da killin floor..btw to b able 2 rhyme and clock that kinda gap...yah gott have some grey matter up there so don't knock it!!! Especially if u don't got it...also i am very verbose in any colloquial vernacular...yo pill that aint rap but if u can't dig it try merriam webster..lol...i already like yah though, we gonna have some fun here...me & u _:) 4 ALL DA REST!!! THANX FOR THE WELCOME PROPS...

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
Google translate just laughed at me and called me a cracker... WTF did he just say?!?

lol Welcome aboard bro

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
WTF????Now im really confused.I must really be not hip cause im having a hard time following you brother.Maybe im just too old to know "cool" talk.LOL

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic