Latest Member
AKC83
What's New?

Heeey you guuuuuysssss!!!!

darnstrong

darnstrong

Nov 3, 2010
Sup Bros and babes.

I've been a member for a while, just haven't had the time to intro myself.

My name is Don, or as my friends/family call me "Papa BigArms". I use to be heavy into BB, but due to some surgery and life invents I had to all but stop working out.. but i am slowly getting back into it.

I am also the owner/op of a tee shirt design and printing studio called Digital Canvas.

Hope to get to know a bunch of you better

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Welcome to the Den bro. Several Canadian Bros are on here, so you should feel right at home.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
PappaBigarms welcome to TID.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Welcome. Hope you are able to get back.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
darn it, welcome. Where'd you get the title to your thread? Way I remember it, esp. from the way you spelled it ouuuutt, is from back in the day, PBS had Sesame Street and Mr Rogers and Electric Company, and an already established Broadway and movie star named Rita Moreno used to holler that at least once per show. A less established guy named Morgan Freeman was another regular on the show, don't know how his career went after that lol.

darnstrong

darnstrong

Nov 3, 2010
darn it, welcome. Where'd you get the title to your thread? Way I remember it, esp. from the way you spelled it ouuuutt, is from back in the day, PBS had Sesame Street and Mr Rogers and Electric Company, and an already established Broadway and movie star named Rita Moreno used to holler that at least once per show. A less established guy named Morgan Freeman was another regular on the show, don't know how his career went after that lol.

Thanks for the welcome guys, I have the Protein, and some weights, I'll get back at it slowly.. running a business takes alot of my time, and also colour comics full time.. so I'm a pretty busy guy!

rawdeal The quote is from the goonies. :) one of my all time favorite movies.. (I am also a MASSIVE, HUGE, UBER) Superman fan LOL!.

darnstrong

darnstrong

Nov 3, 2010
Oh one other small detail about myself i forgot to mention, In 2005 I competed in the Highland games in Fergus Ontario, My first ever comp of any kind.. I came in 18th or 22. I was 33 years old..:)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic