Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Health risks of AAS use and ways to combat them.

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
im really confused. either some people are really bored or just about as smart as a sack of farts. i dont understand some individuals motives. anywho, ive been gearing up about 10 years. i take lisinopril and prevestatin while on to combat high bp. i get bloodwork done 2-4 times a year depending on competitions.
kidneys- i try to drink nothing but water. i never add salt to anything. i dont take a vitamin d or calcium sup since ive read it strains the kidneys. i keep an eye on my bp( have a home monitor). i take 100mg vit B1 3 times a day, kidney chi, and asparagus extract. also take cystone by himalya easy on red meats. easy on creatine while on cycle
heart- there is so many diff supps i take. haw berry, ubiquinol, policosinol, baby aspirin, garlic, fish oil, flax, indebenon, nakatonaise, cinnamon. puritans pride makes a good sup called cholest wise
liver- ctd's liver support year round. liv 52ds while on.
other than that i plan on gettin a stress test to check for blockage and maybe a 24hr urine exam for GFR reading.
all and all i feel pretty good. my bp is high 135ish over 65ish. my last GFR came back an est 85-90. so all in all im pretty healthy. pretty sure ill die of a heart attack and it will probably be before im 65-70 but my 65 years are gonna be better than most peoples 75-80 years ;) lol jus kiddin. kinda haha. oh and please forgive me for the spelling and grammar. dunno if gear is the culprit but one virtue i lack is patience...

Great post brother.Couldn't agree more.Great to hear that AAS haven't killed you yet.LMAO.

M-Rods

M-Rods

Jun 10, 2011
LMFAO.You know as I am reading yet another of your senseless posts I am come to realize that your posts are as in-depth and have as much value as my 2 kids arguing right now about who would win in a fight..Spongebob or Patrick.Im actually more interested in hearing the results of that debate than anything you've posted yet and as it seems more and more here would also.LMFAO.

So with that being said.i'll continue to quote the experts in the field.

You go kid!! Bwahahahahahaha

Spongebob --2nd round, TKO via strikes.

H

hungryectomorph

Mar 21, 2012
I'm new to this forum, but not to the lifestyle.

I am certainly not anti-anabolics; if I were, I probably wouldn't be here lol.

However, aas can potentially cause high bp, left ventricular hypertrophy, fucked ip lipid panels, mpb, bph, and an endocrine pattern from hell.

This is why proper use, not abuse, along with knowledge of proper ancillaries is necessary.

Aas can be very unhealthy, or they can improve your life, depending on use.

Anyways, just my 2 cents,

-hungry

Reactions: SAD

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I'm new to this forum, but not to the lifestyle.

I am certainly not anti-anabolics; if I were, I probably wouldn't be here lol.

However, aas can potentially cause high bp, left ventricular hypertrophy, fucked ip lipid panels, mpb, bph, and an endocrine pattern from hell.

This is why proper use, not abuse, along with knowledge of proper ancillaries is necessary.

Aas can be very unhealthy, or they can improve your life, depending on use.

Anyways, just my 2 cents,

-hungry

Absolutely, good post.

H

Hulk

Sep 3, 2011
the 2 worst side effects of AAS use that are medically documented are increased red blood cell production and decreased HDL production. These 2 sides will happen to some degree in all AAS users. Give blood every 2 months to cure the excess of red blood cells. The HDL issue is usually managed by cycling.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic