jacobss
What's New?

Headed back to TULANE.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Stamina like that just doesn't come out of nowhere. The tools look at me in the gym doing as many reps as I can with 135 - 175 thinking I can't lift the 365 that between them and their spotter/second lifter can barely get up. It's the stamina that breaks you through that plateu, one of the things that help me get to the 405 was these burn out sets.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
that is so very awesome DW. im very happy for you! show them youngsters how to do it for real. and 60 reps is beyond impressive!

thanks..but really its not a big deal...for me anyway...dw

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Stamina like that just doesn't come out of nowhere. The tools look at me in the gym doing as many reps as I can with 135 - 175 thinking I can't lift the 365 that between them and their spotter/second lifter can barely get up. It's the stamina that breaks you through that plateu, one of the things that help me get to the 405 was these burn out sets.

just because someone has a 500 lbs bench doesnt mean they have the strengh to rep out...This is why BLANCE plays a big part in weightlifting...This is why i knew it was nessary to swich routines from power training to strengh training...Which in return makes u a over all good lifter....its noting diff ten building low twich muscles and fast twich...And of course stamina comes into play with building fast twich.....Its all linked together....dw

BlueDevil

BlueDevil

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011
DW... that is sick bro. Awesome all around.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic