Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

He never used testosterone during his career

T

TheNeed

Jan 12, 2014
Yea 1bigun11 - I just read an article where Bostin Loyd's dad, who took 2nd to Strydom in the '84 USA (before he blew out his back thus ending his BB career) I believe, says he and a lot of the guys used to run deca/var/primo/ETC and no test. The reasoning behind this was they believed if you took exogenous testosterone your body would stop producing it's own so they relied on other compounds to do the heavy lifting. Also, there were no AI's back then and everyone knew about the threat of gyno when using test so many just avoided it. Actually makes good sense to me. You have to realize that most of the stuff we all read out here on the web is just parroted crap that means nothing.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
I've seen all his raising bar movies and know how bad he wanted to win. I don't really believe he didn't use test. From what I know he is a pretty intelligent guy and very good with diet and discipline. For him to say he never used test doesn't make any sense. I think he is full of shit.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I knew guys who would run nothing more than a TRT dose of test with their cycles and I'm talking about 10+ years ago. Guys running androgens at very high levels and 200-250mg/wk of test. It actually worked well for them. I never tried it.

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
I feel like a bag of assholes with low t, personally

B

Boudha

Feb 12, 2012
I personally use low test with high anabolic, I look better and libido stays normal. I don't plan on being a super heavy so it works for my goal. To each their own.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Right around the beginning of this year, I ran test/tren at 200/400 for about 8 weeks, and I didn't have any problems, other than the hemerroids and anxiety that I always get with tren. Running with no test just doesn't seem smart to me because I know I'm completely shut down, and thus need some measure of exogenous test (at least 100mg/wk).

P

pepino

Jul 1, 2013
Ran a couple of cycles without Test. Then ran the same cycles with Test. Wow! What a difference did the Test make.

Having said that, I read a really interesting article about how as we age we should do less Test and more Primo and or Deca.

I think the bottom line for us all, is our overall goals. Competition, anti-age, or simply feeling well. That should determine your Test usage.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I have ran a few no test cycles in the past when I was young I could get away with it, and had great results now however I need the exogeneous test in my system.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
I can't do a cycle without test. I tried, but couldn't function properly. From what I remember, I was extremely lethargic, had no energy to train hard, low appetite, and overall just felt depressed. My body needs at least a maintenance dose.

Z

zodd

Mar 2, 2014
Brother Iron can you go into more detail about the guys you knew running trt and high andro cycles.Im thinking of doing something like 300 mg of test per week along with 50 mg dbol a day and 25 mg anadrol a day . Thank you

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Brother Iron can you go into more detail about the guys you knew running trt and high andro cycles.Im thinking of doing something like 300 mg of test per week along with 50 mg dbol a day and 25 mg anadrol a day . Thank you

Basically they would run a cycle like so many do now...

BUT they would only run their test at 250mg/wk. I knew some who would run test, tren, drol, dbol, t3, nol. As an example they would run their tren nearly 1gr a week, dbol 50mg/ed, drol 50mg/ed, t3 50mcg ed, dost e3d.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic