Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

HCGenerate is it any good?

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
First understand u arent gonna overdose on HCG. Even the dosage instructions for men with testical attrophy are told to use up to 5,000 Iu a week. Ive know guys that have used more to get back to normal per week. The ampules I get sometimes are in 5000 IU amps and meant to be taken all at once in one ML. I personally choose to use 1000IU week when on cycle of test. But when doing a low cycle of 400 test, 250 wk will work. Its really what u need to get back to normal. 250 iu week is good maintenance dose. I would get 10,000 or 11,000 iu vial if you can

Even if you do use high dose hcg you can stop the leydig cell desensitization problem with toremifene or nolva taken with each dose of your hcg.

best approach is still smaller doses spread out but yea some of those studies they use some realy high doses each inject.

Like_a_Weed

Like_a_Weed

MuscleHead
Jan 25, 2011
Isn't clomid designed to do what people use hcg to do? It is a fertility drug that does the same thing hcg does right?

S

srootone

Mar 13, 2012
Isn't clomid designed to do what people use hcg to do? It is a fertility drug that does the same thing hcg does right?

Yup...clomid boosts test levels. HCG generate is supposed to do the same and I don't care how close to a prescription it is, if its over the counter....I wouldn't bother.

If your referring to inject-able M.C.G (gonadotrophin/pregnyl) human chorionic gonadotrophin theeeeeeeeeeeen I'd say that fucker will help restore test levels VERY well WITHOUT the help from clomid. Just take a shot once a week for the last 2 weeks of your cycle to help restore natural test production.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
HCG acts directly upon leydig cells, mimics LH. clomid stimulates your HP to make LH & FSH.

hcg generate lmao!

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
Yup...clomid boosts test levels. HCG generate is supposed to do the same and I don't care how close to a prescription it is, if its over the counter....I wouldn't bother.

If your referring to inject-able M.C.G (gonadotrophin/pregnyl) human chorionic gonadotrophin theeeeeeeeeeeen I'd say that fucker will help restore test levels VERY well WITHOUT the help from clomid. Just take a shot once a week for the last 2 weeks of your cycle to help restore natural test production.

Yikes, gotta disagree with that, if you're really shut down, it's gonna take much more than that...

M-Rods

M-Rods

Jun 10, 2011
I needed to have a good laugh.

threaddelivers.jpg

M-Rods

M-Rods

Jun 10, 2011
To the OP here is a very simple explanation for you, bookmark this if you forget.

Drugs---Reasonably priced, deliver results.

Supplements---3-4 times the price of drugs, promise results of drugs yet don't even come close.

Lesson learned today---Don't be a pussy, if you want drug results, use drugs. If you want to piss thousands of dollars away taking 10-30 pills a day filled with unproven, underdosed, over marketed garbage use supplements.

georgia21

georgia21

Aug 30, 2010
I remember needtogetaas pushing this garbage..... nuff said.

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
supplement test boosters = shi8t, complete sh8t!
Better than real hcg, yeah i know!
These guys should be shamed of themselves.
I say let the idiots be t he idoits. Take this garbage so these other idiots can rip u off.
We know what works for recovery Nolva, Clomid, HCG. period.
We know what works to get big. Test, Deca, Tren and did i say Test?

Leavee the supps for the 18 year old kids who think they kow it all!

Last edited:
Scrapping_Irish

Scrapping_Irish

VIP Member
Sep 12, 2010
There are no supplements that can touch clomid, nolva and hcg. To pitch otherwise is plain dangerous for new guys who don't know better. I'm sure hcgenerate works as a natty test booster and could be used alongside standard pct but never replace a real pct with otc supps

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic