Members
Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

hcg storage

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
I had a bottle unmixed up in my closet for a few months and went to mix it today and instead of fizzing up and turning white the pellet just kinda melted into the bac water. No bubbles, no chemical reaction really visually other than it melting into the water. I got two bottles and the first one fizzed up and worked great so I know its not the brand. I never heard you were supposed to keep the unmixed vials refridgerated. Only after mixed. So I probably have a bad batch of hcg now? What do you guys think.

Last edited:
B

body_by_donuts

Jul 5, 2011
It is heat sensitive but in cool dry place in powered form I know it will keep for a few weeks. If your closet stays cold you might be ok. But I have never seen every reconstituted mix bubble or fizz. I believe that is more on how the water hits it. Both HCG and GH

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
Its been kinda cold but this has been since the end of october that it was up there. The first batch I forgot to equal the air pressure before injecting the bac water so the second I stuck the needle in past the stopper the vial sucked the bac water in so that might have been why that one fizzed up. Cant you tell if its still good using a pregnancy test on it or something? I remember reading that somewhere

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Yes the preg test will work.
It should be stored in the fridge in the future if you can for long term anyway.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I hate to be contrar but preg tests don't work on HCG, The ppm of a pregnant woman is in the millions re-constituted hcg isn;'t and doesn't show reliably on preg tests. I have tried it twice, one was just about a hour ago with ultra sensitive Alice strips and it was pharma hcg.

You don't need to refrigerate un constituted hcg, like the others said cool fry place. I have seen HGH ''fizz'' but never paid attention to hcg. I'll have to check it out in the am

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
I keep all hcg and peps in the freezer until I mix them. Not sure about all that fiz your talking about.

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
The fizz could be cuz the back water shot into the vial so quick. It was like when you drop an alkaselzter into water. Only lasted a couple seconds tho. Thx for the info guys. So if preg tests dont work I guess ill just go on feel. If my boys start shrinking ill know

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
The fizz could be cuz the back water shot into the vial so quick. It was like when you drop an alkaselzter into water. Only lasted a couple seconds tho. Thx for the info guys. So if preg tests dont work I guess ill just go on feel. If my boys start shrinking ill know

You worry to much zipper.

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
Haha true. Not as much as before tho.

Rumpy

Rumpy

Mar 17, 2013
What? Dry HCG should be in the freezer? Stane should be in the fridge? Fuk, I store everything wrong.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
What? Dry HCG should be in the freezer? Stane should be in the fridge? Fuk, I store everything wrong.

No that's just something I learned. I'm sure your fine as long as you keep your stuff out of the heat.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic