What's New?

Hcg : ongoing

J

J2048b

MuscleHead
Jul 2, 2012
My TRT doc is Dr. Lipshultz
Pretty well know guy for this stuff.

He prescribes HCG as a part of the program.
First time he prescribed it I told him I dont care about the size of my nuts and that I had a vasectomy so nothing to worry about.
But he said a few of the reasons SAD refers too.

I really cant tell much difference when I take it or not so the jury is out for me.
Damn how long did it take to get on with the doc? I was put on his waiting list hrs ago, never heard back

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Damn how long did it take to get on with the doc? I was put on his waiting list hrs ago, never heard back

I got lucky. I called and he had an opening like in 3 months the first time.
I think he is at least 6+ months now for new patients.

Always so busy.
I saw him December, was supposed to have a follow up appointment 4 months later.
First he had was in middle of May. Scheduled that one but had to reschedule in March.
First available was 3 week in August.
So its not that easy to come get an appointment but he is really good.
Treats you and not your numbers.

my last prescription from him.
arimidex
Sermolin
200mg Test C/week
HCG
100mg Deca/week

Also got phentermine in the past.
He also talked about Var but not really interested in paying that much for it.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
@SAD what’s your protocol when you run hcg?

It’s been a long time since I used hcg, but this thread peaked my interest.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
@SAD what’s your protocol when you run hcg?

It’s been a long time since I used hcg, but this thread peaked my interest.

My sweet spot is 250iu, back to back days, once a week. Typically sat/sun, but sometimes fri/sat, or sun/mon. Much more than that and I tend to notice the elevation in estrogen, as I don’t take an ai (just have aromasin on hand). I don’t cycle anymore so everything is simpler and easier to isolate cause and effect. It will elevate your estrogen to some degree, so if you’re sensitive to sides from e2, be aware.

That said, I’ve taken breaks many times and by the time I’m more irritable and less optimistic, I usually kickstart my hcg again with a decent dose of 1200-1500iu on day 1 only and it seems to kick by the next morning. Maybe a bit of placebo, I don’t know, but that’s what I’d recommend if you’re interested in seeing if it helps balance you out a bit.

J

J2048b

MuscleHead
Jul 2, 2012
My sweet spot is 250iu, back to back days, once a week. Typically sat/sun, but sometimes fri/sat, or sun/mon. Much more than that and I tend to notice the elevation in estrogen, as I don’t take an ai (just have aromasin on hand). I don’t cycle anymore so everything is simpler and easier to isolate cause and effect. It will elevate your estrogen to some degree, so if you’re sensitive to sides from e2, be aware.

That said, I’ve taken breaks many times and by the time I’m more irritable and less optimistic, I usually kickstart my hcg again with a decent dose of 1200-1500iu on day 1 only and it seems to kick by the next morning. Maybe a bit of placebo, I don’t know, but that’s what I’d recommend if you’re interested in seeing if it helps balance you out a bit.
Is there a specific brand u take or most take? Or is it from the pharmacy script?

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Is there a specific brand u take or most take? Or is it from the pharmacy script?

I’ve taken script from US hg, overseas hg, and a bunch of Chinese generics. For the most part, I notice the basic expected difference in potency. Like to the tune of, the Chinese shite might have 4000iu in a 5000iu bottle, vs the overseas hg having 4500iu, vs usa hg having 5000iu. Not a waste of money to get the China stuff in a pinch, and not a waste of money to buy the hg stuff for a REASONABLE amount more than Chinese.

I say all this without mentioning that the Chinese and/or overseas shit could also be counterfeit or tainted, so it’s a risk we take.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Very good stuff. I remember in the old days it HCG was commonly used after running a cycle at 1500-2000iu. The I started reading about European athletes who were using much smaller amounts through a cycle. Kind of made sense Then come the late Dr. Crysler about 15 years ago suggesting that these huge amounts of HCG were counter productive and a waste of money.

Crysler said that HCG is well know to be a LH mimic so HGC looks like LH to the receptor sites of the Leydig cells which account for about 20% of the mass of the testicles. So not only does HCG help prevent testicular atrophy is replace the job LH performs in the homeostasis of other hormones like cholesterol etc. when LH is shut down from the used of testosterone. So the use of HCG can not only keep the testicular functions normal, it also works to keep the emotions and brain functioning properly.

Crysler recommended that no more than 250- 500iu of HCG be taken in the morning, 2-3 times a week. If you are using cypionate or enanthate, take 500iu 2 day before your next injection. If you are using long acting undecondate, topical creams or the implant, take 250 - 500iu on Saturday and Wednesday. More that 500iu can cause Leydig cells to desensitize thus causing a secondary hypogonadism. To make matters worse, estrogen levels will rise. Some are also experimenting with daily doses of HCG at 100-150iu/d.

So if you are not taking HCG with your cycle you are cheating your body out of much needed cholesterol, and stopping the production of much needed homes used in the production of lean tissue, brain functions and emotional responses.

BIGasTexas

BIGasTexas

Nov 17, 2012
Ok so I split my 200 mg’s of TestE up into 2 shots during the week (Wednesdays & Sundays). And I am being prescribed 1000mg’s of HCG a week (see pic).

Should I:
- consolidate my TestE to one shot a week on Sun?
- cut my HCG in half? (250 iu’s on Fri & Sat)?

Attachments

• E4635521-DB2A-4A1C-A04A-B60BE22B0D49.jpeg
    E4635521-DB2A-4A1C-A04A-B60BE22B0D49.jpeg
    72.3 KB · Views: 246
SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Ok so I split my 200 mg’s of TestE up into 2 shots during the week (Wednesdays & Sundays). And I am being prescribed 1000mg’s of HCG a week (see pic).

Should I:
- consolidate my TestE to one shot a week on Sun?
- cut my HCG in half? (250 iu’s on Fri & Sat)?

Just curious, but what free and total T levels do you have on 100mg 2x/wk? I felt a bit low and my levels were a bit a low at that dose, but I wasn’t on 1000iu/wk of hcg either. I would guess your test levels are good from the combo, but maybe estro is a little high? Or not high because of a possibly unnecessary dose of anti-e? Or maybe perfect and you don’t need to tweak anything.

The truth is, you’re probably really close, but I would drop the hcg dose to 250iu/2x/wk and then see where your levels are at after a few weeks. Might need to tweak some things with test and lower/drop the anti-e, but maybe not.

BIGasTexas

BIGasTexas

Nov 17, 2012
Just curious, but what free and total T levels do you have on 100mg 2x/wk? I felt a bit low and my levels were a bit a low at that dose, but I wasn’t on 1000iu/wk of hcg either. I would guess your test levels are good from the combo, but maybe estro is a little high? Or not high because of a possibly unnecessary dose of anti-e? Or maybe perfect and you don’t need to tweak anything.

The truth is, you’re probably really close, but I would drop the hcg dose to 250iu/2x/wk and then see where your levels are at after a few weeks. Might need to tweak some things with test and lower/drop the anti-e, but maybe not.

SAD...I haven’t had bloodwork since he prescribed the HCG 30 days ago. I think I am going to drop it to 2 x 250iu’s a week. And then go get checked in about 30 days.

Do you have any opinion on injecting TestE once a week or splitting it up? Jut seems splitting it would give me more consistent levels over a long period of time... but not sure.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
SAD...I haven’t had bloodwork since he prescribed the HCG 30 days ago. I think I am going to drop it to 2 x 250iu’s a week. And then go get checked in about 30 days.

Do you have any opinion on injecting TestE once a week or splitting it up? Jut seems splitting it would give me more consistent levels over a long period of time... but not sure.

Some people don’t really notice a difference between once or twice weekly, others do. I split my ~250-275 up twice weekly, but I don’t get bent if I miss my schedule by a day or two.

BIGasTexas

BIGasTexas

Nov 17, 2012
So if I continue to split my test up...do I pin my HCG the day before each shot? (HCG on Tues, Test on Wed.....HCG on Sat, Test in Sun)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic