A

Anthonyjoseph

Feb 14, 2012
What sup guys....cycle is below.

1-10 (Test E 500mg/week)
5-10 (Anavar 60-80mg)
1-10 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD

PCT
13-16 (Clomid 100/50/50/50) (Nolva 50/50/50/50) (DAA)

I'm just starting week 6 today and have 5,000 IU's of HCG on hand. I am going to dilute it with 10mL of BAC water so each ML is 500 IU's and pin it sub-q near belly button. I would like some advice and help as to when and how much i should start pinning the HCG as this is my first time using it?

Some guys have told me week 8-9 (500ius/week) and weeks 10-11 (1,000ius/week). Take week 12 off from everything and then start Clomid/Nolva on week 13-16. Does this sound right? or should i be starting now with low doses until week before i start PCT.

Thanks for the help! Much Appreciated!

Anthony

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I go 5ml of water to keep it at .25 is 250iu, .5 is 500 etc as watering it down is just more water for the fat to absorb IMO

You shouldve started about 2-4 weeks ago (once again, an opinion). I wait until week 4 but no later as my testes will shrink down considerably.

Next cycle get more than 5k iu for your HCG....I never have anything less than 20k as I've broken amps in the past and was left stranded. Pin 500iu/week (I frontload 1k the first week) at 250iu shots twice/week.

Personally speaking, a 10 week cycle isn't enough especially with anavar in there for only 6 weeks but that's me as most would agree. If you have more test on hand, I would stretch to 12 or 14 weeks.

Some guys will differ on opinions for stoppage of HCG. No matter what, do not use HCG as part of PCT, that part is accurate but I go the first week off test with HCG and then the second week, I stop all pins.....then the week after that I start PCT.

A

Anthonyjoseph

Feb 14, 2012
so would you suggest stretching the test e (i have plenty) to 12 weeks and the var to 8 weeks, which means i will end the test e and var both at the same time.

When should start the HCG given i only have 5,000 IU's and what dose and when??

Rumpy

Rumpy

Mar 17, 2013
I'm in the same boat. I'm running 12-1/2 weeks of test C and I only have one 5000iu vial of HCG. My plan is to run 500ui per week, pinned at 250iu on same day as test. I just started the test cycle so I haven't started the HCG yet. My plan is to run weeks 2-12 so I will end HCG the same day I finish the test, then wait 2 weeks to start PCT. But I have the same question as the OP, is that a good plan? Would it be better to run weeks 4-14 and run it right up to PCT? Also, will the HCG last 10 weeks in the fridge?

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
Uphill got it. You can keep it in the frig for 10 weeks. It may degrade some but you can still use it...

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Uphill got it. You can keep it in the frig for 10 weeks. It may degrade some but you can still use it...

I think we just had a break through.....may be the first time we agreed.

Man hug? [-O<

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
so would you suggest stretching the test e (i have plenty) to 12 weeks and the var to 8 weeks, which means i will end the test e and var both at the same time.

When should start the HCG given i only have 5,000 IU's and what dose and when??

Yes stretch it out, you'll recomp well but you'll get cramps most likely as the var (although mild) will dry you out so keep your h2o intake high.

Get another 5k I would say immediately but that's just me. Start the hcg now, I frontload (if your testes have shrunk, I would especially.....it takes anywhere from 5-10 days typically to notice a difference) which would be 1k for the first week and 500/week from therein for 8 weeks (4k-iu). You have enough for now to finish the 14 weeker.

How old are you? If you have caber or proviron on hand, those 3 combined will have you shooting loads through the back of your ole lady's head....true story! lol

I'm in the same boat. I'm running 12-1/2 weeks of test C and I only have one 5000iu vial of HCG. My plan is to run 500ui per week, pinned at 250iu on same day as test. I just started the test cycle so I haven't started the HCG yet. My plan is to run weeks 2-12 so I will end HCG the same day I finish the test, then wait 2 weeks to start PCT. But I have the same question as the OP, is that a good plan? Would it be better to run weeks 4-14 and run it right up to PCT? Also, will the HCG last 10 weeks in the fridge?

Once again, you don't have enough either. Both you guys need to plan better next time. Live and learn....typically my HCG isn't in the fridge for more than 5 weeks as it does degrade as BW said....but unless you're getting a vast amount of shrinkage, the 10 weeks will be ok. Both of you stock up for the future....shit is cheap and effective but imperative for every cycle with a test base.

A

Anthonyjoseph

Feb 14, 2012
Thank you Uphill. So i guess being that i only have the 5,000 IU's (might have more dropped off this week tho), I will frontload 1,000 IU;s this week (week6) and then 500IU's per week through week 13. Week 14 will be no pinning. and then week 15 will start clomid/nolva/DAA. Do you recommend the hcg in one shot E4D or pin twice a week?

Thanks again!

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
twice/week always...half life is about 30 hours I believe.

Only frontload if your testes have dropped in size to spark them up. It'll take about a week or so to notice....everyone is different which is why I said 5-10 days. Based on where you are in your cycle, I would frontload personally.

How old are you AJ?

A

Anthonyjoseph

Feb 14, 2012
i am 27 yo uphill.....yes i will probably frontload since I'm on week 6 of 12. testes have shrunk a little with some aching on and off.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Definitely front load then.....and don't freak out if you get a "pulling sensation" every now and again from the boys below.....its normal.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic