Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Has anyone looked into triptorelin for PCT?

alexschool

alexschool

Sep 12, 2010
Has anyone looked into triptorelin for PCT. Its a GnRH agonist. The claim is that one 100mcg dose will completely restore hpta function. Obviously this sounds a little to good to be true. A few guys got some samples from AO and are posting very positive results. There is no bloodwork yet but they are claiming maintained energy/strength and a huge increase in libido. There are a bunch of reports of this being suppressive and causing basically a chemical castration, but it apparently is not the same compound.

Anyone tried this?? A few research companies are now selling it. Oh and the guys using it have not used a serm with it and are in their third week of PCT with all positive results thus far.

Who knows, but this may be helpful to post cycle.

B

Bluestorm

Nov 28, 2010
I saw a couple logs back in 2011 and 2012 with it. But nobody I knew or was well known on the boards. I don't rely much on testimonial from the boards unless it is someone trusted. I have read more bullshit posts about how great things work when they were total crap.
...anyways, one complained of testicular pain and stopped using it. Another said it was a rollercoaster ride. Hormone imbalance had him worse off than if he didn't do a PCT at all.
It has been around a little while and has not made the impact many wished it did.

Bloodwork is needed to dial this in if it is to work at all. And after all my years on the boards, I would say the percentage of people that actually get blood work done is in the single digits.

Dking13

Dking13

May 30, 2013
I have been curious about this for a while. As with anything else if it sounds to good to be true it usually is!! I have read where if you don't get your dosage right you run the risk of liquid castration basically. Idk..... If it works and you can figure out the correct dosage it sounds ok but I guess time will tell? I've yet to see bloodwork from anyone using it just word of mouth and I don't trust that

D

delcapone

Aug 10, 2011
sent for some yesterday I'll let ya'll know how it went

B

Bluestorm

Nov 28, 2010
^Keep a log on here. I'm definitely interested to see the results.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic