Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Has anyone here used superdrol before?

C

Cosmonaut

Jul 29, 2016
50 - 1x/day. When I went to 100 for that one week, I took the 100 at once about 2-3 hours pre-workout (just my preference, ultimately).

If you're going back and forth between the two, I'll just say this: I'll never do superdrol again, but I plan on running anadrol soon.

I've already decided on anadrol. I'll probably try superdrol at some point too simply because it's so cheap. There's just a mess of information between the two and I'm not sure what I should be taking with a grain of salt.

G

guinessforstrength

VIP Member
Sep 24, 2010
Superdrol gave me the worst indigestion and non stop hiccups after the first week. Dbol gives me indigestion as well but nothing like superdol. Weird stuff

DreamChaser

DreamChaser

Apr 19, 2014
Favorite oral of all time 20-40mgs pwo you'll see your body transforming daily

TheMuscleMan

TheMuscleMan

Jul 30, 2016
I have never used it myself but my friend has and he was doing 25mg a day and after a month or so he was in bad shape with his kidneys. He went to the doctors and everything about it. It is some strong stuff from what I hear.

Thanks
TMM

AlphApex

AlphApex

Jul 26, 2016
I clapped like a seal when I saw this question posted. I love the stuff. I've done 8 cycles of it from 2-4 weeks at a time. I sit around 280 pounds so my dosage might be high at 30 to 50 mg's a day. For me it works best on a cut, the sides with blood pressure and back pumps are too much on a bulk. On a cut I get zero sides except a little lethargy. The sides are also reduced the more I spread my dosage since the half life is about 6 hours. Of course I always rec a test base of at least TRT dosage.

Every person has different genetics for how they respond to hormones/drugs. I know people that say DMZ (crude superdrol) does nothing for them when others put on 15 good quality pounds. Hell a peanut can kill 1 person and be extremely nourishing to another.

C

Cosmonaut

Jul 29, 2016
I clapped like a seal when I saw this question posted. I love the stuff. I've done 8 cycles of it from 2-4 weeks at a time. I sit around 280 pounds so my dosage might be high at 30 to 50 mg's a day. For me it works best on a cut, the sides with blood pressure and back pumps are too much on a bulk. On a cut I get zero sides except a little lethargy. The sides are also reduced the more I spread my dosage since the half life is about 6 hours. Of course I always rec a test base of at least TRT dosage.

Every person has different genetics for how they respond to hormones/drugs. I know people that say DMZ (crude superdrol) does nothing for them when others put on 15 good quality pounds. Hell a peanut can kill 1 person and be extremely nourishing to another.

Haha. Everyone seems to rave about superdrol. I'm excited to try it. Have you tried anadrol?

AlphApex

AlphApex

Jul 26, 2016
Haha. Everyone seems to rave about superdrol. I'm excited to try it. Have you tried anadrol?

I tried it once but I'm not a huge fan of wet compounds. It was like superdrol but with a bunch of bloat but even more strength gain.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic