Members
Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Has anyone here used superdrol before?

C

Cosmonaut

Jul 29, 2016
There seems to be a bit of debate over how much to dose it at and for what duration. Is there anyone whose used superdrol who can chime in?

I was thinking 20mg ED for 4 weeks. With 10mg ED the first week.

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
Run it just like you said. Sdrol is a great oral but can raise bp and lead to vicious back pumps like dbol. This only tends to happen at the 20 range, but best to be safe. I tend to skip it on leg day though.

Hawk

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
Strong as fuck. Love it. Running it pre contest right now for the first time, just started a few days ago

C

Cosmonaut

Jul 29, 2016
Run it just like you said. Sdrol is a great oral but can raise bp and lead to vicious back pumps like dbol. This only tends to happen at the 20 range, but best to be safe. I tend to skip it on leg day though.

Hawk

Gotcha. Seriously, I don't do Dbol anymore on deadlifts. It kills my lower back.

Strong as fuck. Love it. Running it pre contest right now for the first time, just started a few days ago

Nice! What does your dosage look like?

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
Just 20mg ed but back day. Tried 40mg and I couldnt handle it. Head aches, puffy face and back pumps were misrable.

Hawk

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
Gotcha. Seriously, I don't do Dbol anymore on deadlifts. It kills my lower back.

Nice! What does your dosage look like?
20mg. I MAY bump to 30 for the last 5-7 days.. we'll see. It's strong stuff, 20 is plenty really

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
I never use it anymore but superdrol was always one of my favorites. 20-30mgs for 3 weeks worked great.

C

Cosmonaut

Jul 29, 2016
I'm also considering anadrol. I'm hoping since a few of you have tried superdrol you've also tried anadrol?

I'm confused as to how to take that as well, it seems like most people are doing 50mg a day, but it does have a longer half life. Do you guys know if they're splitting the dosages or just doing 50mgs all at once?

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I'm also considering anadrol. I'm hoping since a few of you have tried superdrol you've also tried anadrol?

I'm confused as to how to take that as well, it seems like most people are doing 50mg a day, but it does have a longer half life. Do you guys know if they're splitting the dosages or just doing 50mgs all at once?

Tren/Drol is a great combo but cardio is near impossible on it...however, it's like a body in a bottle. I'm going to run it on my next meet prep. 50/day is a nice spot....100 is aggressive and I wouldn't do that for more than a week, max....others may differ, that's just me and how I respond.

For Superdrol, the back and calf pumps are tough and my BP skyrocketed. Felt like I had a butcher's block in my back for 4 weeks when I split up 10mg 2x/day. I haven't touched that in over a decade....the pumps were too much.

Stankyleg

Stankyleg

Sep 5, 2013
It may be the strongest oral steroid ever. It's definitely the strongest one I've ever taken. I really don't tolerate it well. It makes me feel like hell, and gives me the worst prostatitis I've ever had, like blood in the semen grade. Although lots of people take it with few problems as long as they run proper ancillary, I don't handle it well. I think you're dosage makes sense. Id definitely start at 10 milligrams a day. You may find that you don't need to bump it up past that.

C

Cosmonaut

Jul 29, 2016
Tren/Drol is a great combo but cardio is near impossible on it...however, it's like a body in a bottle. I'm going to run it on my next meet prep. 50/day is a nice spot....100 is aggressive and I wouldn't do that for more than a week, max....others may differ, that's just me and how I respond.

For Superdrol, the back and calf pumps are tough and my BP skyrocketed. Felt like I had a butcher's block in my back for 4 weeks when I split up 10mg 2x/day. I haven't touched that in over a decade....the pumps were too much.

Were you dosing your anadrol twice a day or just the once?

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Were you dosing your anadrol twice a day or just the once?

50 - 1x/day. When I went to 100 for that one week, I took the 100 at once about 2-3 hours pre-workout (just my preference, ultimately).

If you're going back and forth between the two, I'll just say this: I'll never do superdrol again, but I plan on running anadrol soon.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic