Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Hamilton to the Angels

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!!!!!!!?????????

Trout, Pujols, Hamilton, Trumbo, Kendrys Morales, Kendrick?????

No need for me to watch baseball next year.....mail it in. WOW!!!

Diesel

Diesel

Jun 11, 2011
Why is Oakland such a small market for baseball and Anaheim so big?

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
stupid....absolutely stupid. Hey good for them....they still have to produce but even if 4 of them don't the other 5 will.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Why is Oakland such a small market for baseball and Anaheim so big?

Nobody loves the ghetto.....that and they've notoriously short changed their payroll trying to defy the odds. Have you seen Moneyball? It's a good flick but for the most part, the movie is pretty much accurate. They've never spent the money on big players.

No big names, no fans, less concession sales etc.....so the budget shrinks. Ownership needs to spend money to make money and when you're teetering BK, sometimes you have to develop a system that creates wins from synergy when the talent isn't as prevalent.

Rancor418

Rancor418

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2011
Man you never know with baseball. Pujols had an "off year" and you have to hope Hamilton can stay clean.

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
I'm glad we got rid of that pussy Hamilton. What a fucking joke he is. 50/50 he either hitting a home run or striking out or he is missing a game due to that's right to much caffeine. My eyes dried out cause I had to many redbulls. Trout is the best the angles have. And he is young.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
People still watch baseball??

Diesel

Diesel

Jun 11, 2011
People still watch baseball??
I watch the Marlins religiously. At least I did. I'm pissed that they traded away all our players. They can suck my cock because I am done watching them.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
The Angels are the west coast yankees. There is a lot of trouble for Hamilton to get into in LA.Hissobriety will be tested multiple times aday. He will either rise above or godown in flames. I hope he pulls it off. Lot of jck to give to a guy with some age and baggage. Now when will the NHL strike end because, I hate baseball, basketball and can only tolerate so much football. Time for the ultimate in sports to end the strike and get on the ice.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
The Angels are the west coast yankees. There is a lot of trouble for Hamilton to get into in LA.Hissobriety will be tested multiple times aday. He will either rise above or godown in flames. I hope he pulls it off. Lot of jck to give to a guy with some age and baggage. Now when will the NHL strike end because, I hate baseball, basketball and can only tolerate so much football. Time for the ultimate in sports to end the strike and get on the ice.

Preaching to the choir here bro.....I'm a die hard Bruins fan, been watching them since the 80s with my dad (since he put me on skates around 2 years old)....we crave our hockey up here....it's fucking killing me!! And Bettman is a fucking moron....we all hate him!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic