Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

halotest question

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
hey good bros, have a question about halotest, in your opinion, what is the optimal dose to take and how long would i run said dosage? do i take halotest 7 days per week, or just prior to lifting? i currently am not not running anything, so i would not be stacking this with anything, unless someone can give me advice on how to maximize the effectiveness of halotest with a given stack..i am wet behind the ears with this as my cycles have consisted of one or another of d-bol( :) ) test, deca, npp100. thank you, tid rocks!!!

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
I believe that halotestin is dosed in mcgs, and i believe that most would use it at 30 mcgs a day anything over that might make you kill someone lol

Fish77

Fish77

VIP Member
Dec 24, 2010
Yeah, start at 20 or 30 a day. I use only on lift days, but would not do it without a test base cycle myself. It makes you lift heavy, both because you are stronger and because you think you can. Big ego drug, which can make a cycle start off great. Like most orals it is rough on you, so don't mix with other orals. Also it is best to rotate on and off it. 4 weeks or less on, then the same off.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
fianlly some right answers...20 ed bro...if u have the same halo i have even at 20 ed u will be having problems pissingg,,,,,drink alot of water...halo is a hash drug but powerfull...And dont jack the weight up to quick because u can hurt yourself..It will have the weight feeling really lite so dont over kill bro....dw

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
im not nameing any names but listen here people...If u never experiance a drug dont put your two cents inn...Dont act like u have experiance because people come here for advice and these drugs are serious shit...Dont act like u took something when its clear as day u havent.....I will leave this statement at that.....The people in this post gave the right oppions....Let keep this post real and safe....dw

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
im not nameing any names but listen here people...If u never experiance a drug dont put your two cents inn...Dont act like u have experiance because people come here for advice and these drugs are serious shit...Dont act like u took something when its clear as day u havent.....I will leave this statement at that.....The people in this post gave the right oppions....Let keep this post real and safe....dw

thanks dw,the reason i posted was hoping to find real life experience, not a copy and paste.

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
Yeah, start at 20 or 30 a day. I use only on lift days, but would not do it without a test base cycle myself. It makes you lift heavy, both because you are stronger and because you think you can. Big ego drug, which can make a cycle start off great. Like most orals it is rough on you, so don't mix with other orals. Also it is best to rotate on and off it. 4 weeks or less on, then the same off.

thanks fish!!

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
I believe that halotestin is dosed in mcgs, and i believe that most would use it at 30 mcgs a day anything over that might make you kill someone lol

thanks ys, mucho apprciative!

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010

actually they come in milligrams. oral tren comes in mcgs. best halo I tried was HG 2.5mg tabs(stenox from Mexico). I only take it during last 3-4 weeks of peaking for BB. it gives you insane strength and aggression and makes you appear hard as a rock if you're lean enough. I was taking 20-25 tabs/day at most and trust me it was more than enough.

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
actually they come in milligrams. oral tren comes in mcgs. best halo I tried was HG 2.5mg tabs(stenox from Mexico). I only take it during last 3-4 weeks of peaking for BB. it gives you insane strength and aggression and makes you appear hard as a rock if you're lean enough. I was taking 20-25 tabs/day at most and trust me it was more than enough.

thanks myosaurus!

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011

Sweet jeebus!!! Were there any survivors?! That's over 60mg a day of hg shit! Highest I've even tried was 20mg.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic