Blackenalma
What's New?

Had my first Blizzard tonight

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
So much like kissing an old black woman for the first time, the blizzard was both thick in my mouth and satisfying. Vanilla with Oreo, pretty damn good, had a kids size, not sure who the hell can eat more ice cream than that.

TheSpectre

TheSpectre

MuscleHead
May 4, 2013
Dairy Queen is fast food paradise. Steak finger basket with a dipped cone for dessert... Maybe tomorrow.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
So much like kissing an old black woman for the first time, the blizzard was both thick in my mouth and satisfying. Vanilla with Oreo, pretty damn good, had a kids size, not sure who the hell can eat more ice cream than that.

Sadly I can finish off an XL pretty easily.

The m&m blizzard is soooooo awesome.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
My fat ass ate a whole Oreo brownie earthquake ,AKA diabetus in a bowl, tonight. Felt sick afterwards. No one should eat that much sugar at once

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
It's po' folks' best kept secret! There is one on our way to Dallas and on our way out to a little Podunk town out West and we try to stop at them every time.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
My fat ass ate a whole Oreo brownie earthquake ,AKA diabetus in a bowl, tonight. Felt sick afterwards. No one should eat that much sugar at once

Just pop a metformin before you do it, you'll be just fine. ;) Actually, that was pretty serious. Metformin is like a wonder drug. It's super cheap, and is amazing at preventing insulin insensitivity and blood sugar spikes from eating junk foods.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
They have food there, not just ice cream?!?

i'm a blizzard virgin, be easy on me with your ice cream lusts..

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Yum. This thread makes me hungry!

TheSpectre

TheSpectre

MuscleHead
May 4, 2013
The food there is "Southern Style" I guess you could say. Rarely is your food not made fresh to order.

It was really cheap, just about the cheapest fast food restaurant until the early 2000's. Now its one of the more expensive. It certainly is top tier fast food for me. Like Carl's Jr/Hardees.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
reeses blizzard > McFlurry

Suck it Raiden. It just is.

RAIDEN and his Mickey Dee's..pfffft..... now that you've had a Blizzard you gotta try Sonic's Blast..more M&M's per sq inch, Reeses peanut Buttter...Snickers bars...Oreo's.. Damn you LK..now I'm hongry!!
Athing a Beauty..nom nom nom
2491350333997.94519.png

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic