Threads
Members
Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

gyno onset

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Ok guys I have a few questions. How fast can lumps form and are they painful and swollen? Are they directly under the nip or just close to it? Nips been itchy for about a wk and found a hard,red,swollen lump that hurts to the touch. On g/wk of sust and 900 deca. Been on that for 3 months now. Could it be blocked sweat gland causing cysts? Would they form over night?thanks

Last edited:
GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I've never heard of a case where a gyno lump was visibly red. I'd guess its something else.

scotchindn

scotchindn

VIP Member
May 10, 2012
I had a bout of cystic acne the last time I ran Tren E. It came on fast too. I think I may have had some itching too, but it's been a while.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
I had a bout of cystic acne the last time I ran Tren E. It came on fast too. I think I may have had some itching too, but it's been a while.

I was afraid of this. I had a cycst removed from my thigh last yr from riding bike so much. Was not a pleasant experience. How did you get rid of the cysts?

scotchindn

scotchindn

VIP Member
May 10, 2012
They were more like acne, formed below the skin, hard nodules that were tender. Then the heads formed on them and the real pain started. I popped some of them, my dermatologist ran me through a regimen of oral antibiotics (20 days) and an antibacterial soap for a month.

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
Not sure if you're taking any AI's right now, but I'd probably get my hands on some Letro ASAP just in case...

Reactions: 5.0
USMCRabi

USMCRabi

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2012
Its a small lump under you nip that will be sensitive and sore. If ya pinch it, it will be hard. If it is gyno it will get worse if you dont take care of it now. Do you have any Nolva or Letro? Have you ever had this issue before? Is it red and swollen from ****ing with it?

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Its a small lump under you nip that will be sensitive and sore. If ya pinch it, it will be hard. If it is gyno it will get worse if you dont take care of it now. Do you have any Nolva or Letro? Have you ever had this issue before? Is it red and swollen from ****ing with it?

No, it's on the edge of the nip. I had bacne last run with deca, deep/hard/red fukrs! It's just very surprising to me the location of it, drew some concern and panic! I'm done with deca run in 10 days. Sh** does wonders for me but this is rough side from it

Enasni

Enasni

TID Lady Member
Feb 10, 2014
Have you tried B5? There's some anecdotal evidence it can reduce sebum secretion. I say anecdotal because I haven't seen any papers on it, but it does seem to work if used in high enough doses.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic