P

PCDave

Feb 21, 2014
uploadfromtaptalk1393382089152.jpg

**** I hate this happening....

egq003

egq003

Feb 22, 2014
People who don't know what or how to use a weight belt is used for.

Ppl walking around with bags of chalk leaving that shit all over the gym. We can map out ur entire workout by following ur trails.

Partial reps cuz the weight to heavy for them and they don't know what they're doing.

Ppl who work out in jeans.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Ok I've got two from tonight and one ha seen Bugging me for a while.

1. I made the mistake of helping this kid out that looked like a lost puppy. Since then he's came in every night and followed me around and playing 21?'s.

2. Dude that were skinny as shit and never lifted and popped a PH and put on like 6-10 pounds and are still skinny, weak fukks, but just a little better looking ones, that come in and walk around like they are Franco columbo. I just wanna plate smash em

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
People asking me to spot just goes up my ass then they can't get why I say no, I'm here for me not you, I got like 100 pound plate tied to my waists crouching down between chin staton I ain't wrapping that off to spot them on the damn cybex !!

I always have to kick the powerlifting team off the calf area as they use that for their coat rack - although they are trained now to remove all at tag site of me. I'm pretty much good with everyone but I can be cranky and I've had to educate some that it's easier that way for them

extremevet

extremevet

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2011
people that grunt and drop 45lb dumbells after repping out 6.

Joliver

Joliver

MuscleHead
Jan 19, 2014
I doing overhead work and supplemental shoulder work the other day. I had taken the 30lb dumbbells and some kid proudly took the 35lb dumbbells. This left 4 dumbbell spaces in a row unoccupied. When he was done....he put his 35lb dumbbells in the middle two spaces leaving one on each side for mine. I thought of nothing but coldblooded murder for the remainder of the session.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
People that use equipment as a storage place for their personal shit like keys, towel, water bottle, phone, etc.

Keep that shit with you or put it in a locker.

Doing legs today and these 4 wankers had the seats on both seated calf machines covered with their crap while they did medicine ball slams while standing on a BOSU ball nearby.

I had one set of hams left so I went and threw some plates on one of the calf machines for my next set as a little hint.

One guy walked over and started taking my weights off. I told him I just put them on there. He didn't beleive me. I told him ephatically I just put them on there as I am going there next. He was like "OK, but I better see you here next set."

I said "I will be there and if you guys would move your shit I could actually do a set!"

Worst part is they were with a PT; I was about to ask him why he would allow such horrible gym ettiquette, but in the end didn't bother as the one dude moved all the stuff before I got there.

scott_vass

scott_vass

Mar 11, 2014
Lol! I've seen most of these, even guilty of a couple ( like dancing mid-set to re-psych, or leaving weight on the bar if it was already there). The one thing that bothers me most is being asked "how many sets have you got to go?" ... I don't know. I don't even know how many reps are in a set. Usually I'll just say I'm done and give them the machine straight away and move on with extra aggression to my next set. It's especially sweet if my next set is on the nearby identical machine.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic