Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

GyM Pet Peeves?

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
Do you have any Gym Pet Peeves?? If so what are they??

And are you an anti social person at the gym, or do you like when people approach you to ask you questions?

I don't like to talk to anyone at the gym ever, don't like to train with people unless its Strongman events..won't even talk to women.

I have to say, tonight I was hitting some incline, laid down with headphones on, getting ready to do my set, and a stranger literally taps me on the shoulder to get my attention while my hands were on the bar getting my grip..So I lose my focus, take out an earpiece..and he asks me, "do you need a spot". I literally went 0 to 100 and was like, 'get the **** away from me'. Of course he ran away, but I was furious and had to take a few minutes to reset.

That and if someone just walks up and stands behind me to spot me unrequested..Especially if I don't know them. I take these two events horrifically offensive for some strange reason. Other then this I am a very kind giving person outside of the gym, if approached I will give the shirt off my back, but in the gym it's all business and I don't like to be bothered.

Anyone else have pet peeves like this??

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Hate when assholes leave equipment all sweaty.

I dont talk to people, but if someone asks me something I usually will talk.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
When Uphillclimb shows up.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Shit where do I begin..
Had a freaky incident the other night. My buddy I lift with tells me dont look at the eliptical machines, so I know there's a hottie on one. Of course now I gotta peek. Pretty young lady, well endowed , a couple puppies fightin in a sleepin bag, going to town on the eliptical. Started our workout she ends up by us on a leg machine and some old geezer walks up to her, we're just in earshot, he starts motioning with his hands like boobs bouncin up n down and we can hear ''support. saggin, stuff like that. He's apparently givin her sports bra advice. I asked her 'did he say what i thought he said'' she said 'yep, awkward!' What the hell, if that was my daughter or wife or girlfriend old or not he would be gumming his next meal.

Moral of the story , mind your own friggin business in the gym.

lol next night she did heavy ropes with us at the end of the night, she feels safe with us:p

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
I can't stand people who stare inappropriately for too long. I feel like a gorilla in a zoo exhibit. I also can stand the people trying to act so ****ing hard around me...dood your natural or at least look natural...you don't stand a chance.

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
People who feel the need to do a crossfit type workout during peak hours

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
extremely anti social at the gym, don't fuuking bug me!

Biggest pet peeves, UNRACK YOUR WEIGHTS!

And, bad form!

Last edited:
B

Brianlyndon

Jan 12, 2014
Idiots who curls in squat rack, do cross traing using half the bloody gym,leaving dumbells all over the place and even on top of the bench and tits who do a bench set then phone bench set then txt for bloody ever

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Excuse me Mr Cellphone. Could you join Ms Waterbotle on the other bench so I can use this one?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic