Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Gym Idiots...feel free to add your pics

R

regular

MuscleHead
May 31, 2012
By the way what about some of the gym wear back in the 80s and 90s.does the one piece spandex and crazy wear clothing come to mind.

I feel pretty good about what the women were wearing back then.

Last edited by a moderator:
graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
^^^^lol, I remember waking up for work and the spandex one piecers were working out for us . can't remember their names but im pretty sure it was lil to do with exercise! more a tns show. the good ole days

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Jezz so many fond memories back in the early 90s.all the girls wore the string leotard and i lost count the amount of golds and world gym clothing guys wore.i had my fav and my wife still brings it up i had a pair of baggy pants and they were lose around the legs and tight around my balls lol.fuck and they were purple with some crazy shit down the sides.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Lying hamstring extension was the best with some hot looking asses and the thong wedged into the leotard.

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010

Last edited by a moderator:
graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
jezz so many fond memories back in the early 90s.all the girls wore the string leotard and i lost count the amount of golds and world gym clothing guys wore.i had my fav and my wife still brings it up i had a pair of baggy pants and they were lose around the legs and tight around my balls lol.fuck and they were purple with some crazy shit down the sides.

hamma time! Lol

jd66

jd66

May 31, 2012
LMAO that was ugly! Love the Benny Hill music..perfect!

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
I was working out one day at my old Powerhouse and out of nowhere I see the to dudes that use to be wrestlers from the WWE. I don't watch wrestling but I recognized them, it was that Rikishi dude and "Scotty 2 Hottie". I think at one point he was Rakishi's tag team partner or something? Anyway he was literally on the treadmill dancing and screaming, it was like he was entering the ring at a show.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic