Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Gym Idiots...feel free to add your pics

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
That was the worst piece of acting I have ever seen but on the up note Arnie probably banged the shit out of her

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
That was the worst piece of acting I have ever seen but on the up note Arnie probably banged the shit out of her

Gotta love Arnies acting talent, sucks but he made millions! Yea, I'm pretty sure she got her ankles pinned behind her ears for laughin at The TERMINATOR like that

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Ok wtf was that? It's like the blind leading the blind? Where was the instructor? Good god man!!

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Have you guys ever watched strongman? We are allowed to continental clean as long as it doesnt sit on the belt. I cant believe I am defending crossfit but theres nothing wrong with cleaning this way we arent all bodybuilders.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Have you guys ever watched strongman? We are allowed to continental clean as long as it doesnt sit on the belt. I cant believe I am defending crossfit but theres nothing wrong with cleaning this way we arent all bodybuilders.

Damn RR thanks for the lesson. I had no idea. I could see what you say in strong man but there is a place for that in cross fit? I couldn't understand them cheering eachother on? It was like enabling the crappy form to me.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
I have seen that video and shown my wife who cross fit and she could not believe that they allowed that to occur.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
By the way what about some of the gym wear back in the 80s and 90s.does the one piece spandex and crazy wear clothing come to mind.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic