Members
Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Guys like this are complete pussies...

Gloves78

Gloves78

Mar 2, 2013
Yeah I used to live in apartments it was hell once a week there would be some people fighting an carrying on in the car park.
I got into a few fights with guys there trying to protect my property. I've been stabbed in the face twice by a guy with a pair off scissors in his back pocket. I was smashing him and he just blindly stabbed at me nearly took my eye out.

Also got my head split open by a guy with a wooden stake.

So glad I bought my house an got out of there. Even if you beat these kinds of guys they pull weapons and you end up hurt. No win situation

Glad I'm in Australia were we don't have a gun problem .... Yet

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Yeah I used to live in apartments it was hell once a week there would be some people fighting an carrying on in the car park.
I got into a few fights with guys there trying to protect my property. I've been stabbed in the face twice by a guy with a pair off scissors in his back pocket. I was smashing him and he just blindly stabbed at me nearly took my eye out.

Also got my head split open by a guy with a wooden stake.

So glad I bought my house an got out of there. Even if you beat these kinds of guys they pull weapons and you end up hurt. No win situation

Glad I'm in Australia were we don't have a gun problem .... Yet

Yeah I've heard people getting into itmore than once in the parking lot. Annoying as hell.

Times Roman

Times Roman

MuscleHead
Oct 27, 2012
i approached it differently. a few years ago, a guy on our street was hauling ass going backwards up and down the street. i just stopped him in the middle of the street and reminded him there are kids, and going backwards, his visibility aint that good. he actually took it pretty good and apologized to me, and that was the end of that.

the only time i really come off half cocked is when i've been drinking, and sometimes when I do, i act as though i have a chip on my shoulder.

i have learned that people will respond based on how you approach the matter.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
i approached it differently. a few years ago, a guy on our street was hauling ass going backwards up and down the street. i just stopped him in the middle of the street and reminded him there are kids, and going backwards, his visibility aint that good. he actually took it pretty good and apologized to me, and that was the end of that.

the only time i really come off half cocked is when i've been drinking, and sometimes when I do, i act as though i have a chip on my shoulder.

i have learned that people will respond based on how you approach the matter.

This is what I actually wanted to do but he was drunk and young and I was to pissed to act like that at the moment. I was really just hoping he would apologize when I said shit to him.

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
Maybe I'm lame but I would have just called the cops. I live in a great neighborhood so I don't have to deal with this crap anymore

Gloves78

Gloves78

Mar 2, 2013
Yeah I call the cops to if I have a chance, the problem is these things escalate really quickly an by the time the cops get there its all over.

Like I just went out an told these guys to keep away from my car the next thing u know some guys trying to have a go at me. My girlfriend called the cops strait away. But like I said by the time they get there its all over.

(HP)

(HP)

Feb 24, 2013
See the problem with confronting someone is you never know who you are going up against.
As you saw, if dousche fvck got tough you could have gotten mad which would have resulted in
you beating his ass and then going to jail, OR his friend walking up and jumping you leaving you
waking up in the ER.

But what most likely would have happened is you kindly said stay away from my car and you would
have woke up for work the next morning and had 4 slashed tires, or a few weeks down the road came
out for work and your nav unit would have been gone.

All three things have happened to me! Live and learn I suppose (shrugs)

Last edited:
Gloves78

Gloves78

Mar 2, 2013
Yeah but what do you do sit inside scared will they damage ur property. You have to make a stand some times or people will walk over you.

Like I said before the best thing to do is find a better place to live. It's what I did

Mr.Sinister

Mr.Sinister

Feb 28, 2012
Do the cops not respond where you live bud?
I personally enjoy fighting, being as I used to do it professionally. With that said, I do avoid them though and haven't been in one in over a year and a half..about when I got T-Boned on my bicycle in a crosswalk.lol

When it comes to the neighborhood, I just call the pigs, not like they have a lot to do anyway except give tickets to teenagers.
If it progresses to someone being harassing, after 1-2 reports now you have shown a documented pattern of problems that you can use to your advantage if you have to defend yourself and "accidentally" put someone or three in the hospital. ;)

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
To those of you that said call the cops, they were called. One drove up about 5 minutes after I went inside. We have one of those neighbors that calls the cops on you for anything and I'm sure she is the one that called. What are the cops gonna do though? Takes to long for them to get there to catch him in the act. If he would have stayed out there doing it for 20 minutes and they could have drove up on him sure, but he made about 3 laps and parked.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
See the problem with confronting someone is you never know who you are going up against.
As you saw, if dousche fvck got tough you could have gotten mad which would have resulted in
you beating his ass and then going to jail, OR his friend walking up and jumping you leaving you
waking up in the ER.

But what most likely would have happened is you kindly said stay away from my car and you would
have woke up for work the next morning and had 4 slashed tires, or a few weeks down the road came
out for work and your nag unit would have been gone.

All three things have happened to me! Live and learn I suppose (shrugs)

I just got a four door Jeep Wrangler unlimited about 4 months ago. I wouldn't recognize this guy but this dude knows I'm the "steroid guy" so if he sees me get in my jeep then I'm ****ed. I take the top off of it when it's nice out and all he has to do is toss a beer bottle in there or something to ruin my day. I was pissed when I saw this idiot driving like that around a car that costs more than his life. I just noticed today he drives a Toyota Carolla. I'm sure all the neighbors were impressed with his doughnut skills.

Gloves78

Gloves78

Mar 2, 2013
Dont get me wrong i like a good punch on to. But these scum bags have knives an stuff.

Or like the guy that stabbed me in the face with a pair of scissors. Cops can't bust them for carrying weapons as is not a knife is scissors.

We called the cops all the time but even if they take 10 min it's usually over by then. Plenty of time for someone to stab you

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic