Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Guy attempting knockout game gets owned.

A

amore169

Sep 8, 2012
I watched that video this morning but I can't really see anything, the guy recording it he's moving the phone all over the place.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Scumbags got off lightly with a bleeding nose.fuken pussy

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
I would have liked to see them rip both his arms and legs off and he die just a lonely torso

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
update... recently a "friend of a friend" went to dinner with friends and had some drinks... the guys wife was the DD so as they were leaving around 12 the wife was walking ahead to get the car... Two "fine upstanding gentlemen that would like like Obamas son if he had one" decided to try the "knock out game with the guys wife... not knowing he was close behind... They walked by and just punched her... when she fell they "attempted" to hit her again.. Hubby sees it all... jumps on BOTH of them and beats the shit out of them... puts one in the hospital... Justice was served!

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
update... recently a "friend of a friend" went to dinner with friends and had some drinks... the guys wife was the DD so as they were leaving around 12 the wife was walking ahead to get the car... Two "fine upstanding gentlemen that would like like Obamas son if he had one" decided to try the "knock out game with the guys wife... not knowing he was close behind... They walked by and just punched her... when she fell they "attempted" to hit her again.. Hubby sees it all... jumps on BOTH of them and beats the shit out of them... puts one in the hospital... Justice was served!

Man, that's horrible what they did to the woman. I hope this made the news. It would be a shame if your buddy ended up getting in trouble himself for defending his wife - like if some sleazebag attorney tried to prosecute him for "excessive force" or tried to sue him - or both.

From the way you told it - with those punks just attacking a random woman out of the blue with no provocation - I personally wouldn't have had a problem with the hubby filling both of those scumbags with lead.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011

Pieces of shit should have gotten curb ****ed. Some pieces of shit tried that with a woman down here and she shot both of them. I'd like some piece of shit to try this with me..... I'll gut the ****ers like a freshly caught catfish.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011

wow. hope she's ok.

glad they got their asses kicked. I hope he f*cked them up real good.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
she's ok... no news coverage... nothing...If it were me I would not have stopped stomping until they quit breathing! THEN it would have been newsworthy!

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
she's ok... no news coverage... nothing...If it were me I would not have stopped stomping until they quit breathing! THEN it would have been newsworthy!
Then they would be talking about how your innocent victim was just at the mall trying to raise money for his basketball team.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic