Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Gun rights group Open Carry Texas warned to stay out of Fifth Ward

E

Eatcleanathlete

MuscleHead
Mar 4, 2014
Quanell x just needs to be executed like Jessie Jackson, al Sharpton, and any others that spew their racial bs. Racism exists because they keep it alive every Freakin day of their lives.

L

lennoxchi

Nov 20, 2012
I don't even know what I watched there. One side is claiming to be afraid of white people with guns while those people are trying to promote the law abiding citizens to take back they're community from crime. What made this racial? The 2nd ammendment? Or the fact that no one on one side is making any money?

Is anyone familar with 5th ward? It's a complete and utter shithole they should be glad that anyone wants to go there, white or otherwise.

And I really love it when people start screaming like that. The best line I ever heard was someone saying to another "just because you like to yell at me when I'm 4 feet away doesnt make you right". So when I hear people with small minds start screaming I know the talk is over

Pawghunter

Pawghunter

MuscleHead
Jul 1, 2014
Sheila Jackson represents the 5th ward. She is about as intelligent as a bag of hammers.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Why is it ok for groups like Black panthers, al sharptons, jesse jackson and others to promote black or african American agendas? But if a white person does it, it is labeled as racial and hateful? Why the hypocrisy? Racism was dead untill obama was elected.

E

Eatcleanathlete

MuscleHead
Mar 4, 2014
Just look what is going on in Missouri right now. If Obama had a son he would probably look like that kid too.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
I don't even know what I watched there. One side is claiming to be afraid of white people with guns while those people are trying to promote the law abiding citizens to take back they're community from crime. What made this racial? The 2nd ammendment? Or the fact that no one on one side is making any money?

Is anyone familar with 5th ward? It's a complete and utter shithole they should be glad that anyone wants to go there, white or otherwise.

And I really love it when people start screaming like that. The best line I ever heard was someone saying to another "just because you like to yell at me when I'm 4 feet away doesnt make you right". So when I hear people with small minds start screaming I know the talk is over

5th ward is a shithole, just like most of the other "wards" in Houston.
An acquaintance is a cop in 3rd ward. The stories he tells are pretty sad.
Sunnyside another shithole in Houston was featured on "Drugs, Inc" a tv program about drugs.

Sheila Jackson represents the 5th ward. She is about as intelligent as a bag of hammers.

That should be all we need to know about 5th ward.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Why is it ok for groups like Black panthers, al sharptons, jesse jackson and others to promote black or african American agendas? But if a white person does it, it is labeled as racial and hateful? Why the hypocrisy? Racism was dead untill obama was elected.

There has actually been some backlash against them in Ferguson. They were yelling about how Sharpton and Obama haven't made a bit of difference.

TheSpectre

TheSpectre

MuscleHead
May 4, 2013
5th Ward is a crime ridden dump. Quanell X is just a wannabe AL Sharpton.

Joliver

Joliver

MuscleHead
Jan 19, 2014
See it makes no sense to volunteer to walk through a shitty neighborhood. You demonstrate the power of open carry when the shitty neighbors take a detour though yours.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Shit is about to go down!

As Raiden said though and many people feel the same way...

Why is it ok for them to highlight and produce a racial divide? That organization is gathering a following and creating racial tension to amplify.

Don't they have BET? Do white folks have White tv?
In Mass, they have an African American festival? Do whites have a "white only" festival?

Worse thing that happened was the black community voting for color and not for economics.

Ignorant fukks.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Kill em all let the ambulance sort it out. And for clarification I mean the proprietors of the propaganda

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic