VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Wow. RIP.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

P

pincushn

VIP Member
Dec 13, 2022
Guy was one of a kind. Incredible talent and unmatched at what he was able to do on the guitar.

RIP

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Before my time ... sorta, slightly ... but there should be a major documentary on the Yardbirds, and John
Mayall before them.

Spawning grounds for Beck, Jimmie Page, and Clapton ... and the guys Jimi Hendrix went to first when he decided to leave American Black music to reinvent himself for a while in 1960s England.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
Before my time ... sorta, slightly ... but there should be a major documentary on the Yardbirds, and John
Mayall before them.

Spawning grounds for Beck, Jimmie Page, and Clapton ... and the guys Jimi Hendrix went to first when he decided to leave American Black music to reinvent himself for a while in 1960s England.

as a kid did you listen to the radio waiting for your favorite song to come on so you can hit record and play at the same time on the cassette player to record it? (while watching a movie on VHS after you just played on the Atari lol)

good times.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
as a kid did you listen to the radio waiting for your favorite song to come on so you can hit record and play at the same time on the cassette player to record it? (while watching a movie on VHS after you just played on the Atari lol)

good times.
LOL ! Swipe, I did do all that shit, but I was already in my 40s by that time. ;)

Little known fact ... it was ME who first told Jimi "why don't you try playing leftie and see if that works better for ya?" The rest is history ... and on youtube among other places.

#canudigit?

massimo1

massimo1

VIP Member
Dec 16, 2022
It sucks. He was one of the greatest and most innovative modern guitarists.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic