Members
Latest Member
BigFlexRex
What's New?

Guaiacol

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Guaiacol AKA, alpha-Methoxyphenol , or Pyrocatechol Monomethyl Ether.

Molecular properties can be found here: ortho-guaiacol 90-05-1

Guaiacol has been shown to have anesthesic properties, though to what extent I can't comment personally on. This fact is probably why solutions in high concentrations using the super solvent are reported to be painless or nearly painless by users.

Guaiacol is a creosote derivative and is commonly used in cough and cold medications in the US.
It has been shown to have irritating properties on inhalation, injestion, or skin contact in high quantities. It permeates the skin barrier very readily and will be distributed systemically as well.
Guaiacol is a combustable compound, so be very careful when brewing this if you use an open flame as your heat source. i would suggest everyone have a good hotplate with automatic, magnetic stirring if you regularly homebrew though.

Suggested use.
Most recommend 2ml guaiacol/1g of hormone you wish to suspend. You will want to use 1-2% benzyl alcohol as a preservative.

Last edited:
FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Some of your more stubborn compounds will need more, Winny and anadrol for instance requires 3ml per .50 grams....Never knew it was in cough syrup.....

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Let me correct myself, at least 3ml, depending on the temp outside more will be needed in order for everything to hold in place. If I were making some today, I would use 4ml or 5 ml per 10cc vial....

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Let me correct myself, at least 3ml, depending on the temp outside more will be needed in order for everything to hold in place. If I were making some today, I would use 4ml or 5 ml per 10cc vial....

I have one *recipe* using 6ml actualy,

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
6ml would work, I just hate adding in more solvent than needed.

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
Thanks guys ,Interesting stuff,
I have always wanted to brew myself but cannot either kids or wife are always around

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
Its been close to 3 years since I last brewed but just got some raws and ready to get back with it.

I'm gonna assume that if using Guaiacol as a solvent then you won't need any BB. Is that correct?

I've only used BA and BB in the past, gonna have to do some researching.

Is Guaiacol any better or worse on your body then BB?

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
Flyingdragon you mentioned that Guaiacol can be used to make winny and anadrol.Will it hold these in suspension for injection?

Last edited:
mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Great post SHINE, this section of the forum is getting a lot of action and good info like this is the reason why.

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
Yeah thanks SHINE. Would you use Guaiacol in preference over Benzyl benzoate in lower dose solutions , such as Tren E , Masterone ... 200/ml ?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic