Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Greetings from BodyMekanics!

Bodymekanics

Bodymekanics

Mar 14, 2014
My name is Joshua and I am the owner of BodyMekanics which is an online competition and training website. We also offer a various number of growing products, articles, etc. We also do one on one training sessions for local residents, mainly, in Cincinnati, Oh but as we expand our employee base we are able to offer these services elsewhere throughout the United States. We are willing to train anyone with any goals and offer these services throughout the world.

I am here for networking, education and business purposes. At times another employee of BodyMekanics may be on here as me/us because we want to help others and ourselves throughout the fitness journey. Please feel free to ask me anything so long as it is FITNESS OR COMPANY related; all other questions will be ignored. I specialize in helping people increase their performance while also enhancing their overall physique. Whether it is just being more "cut up," putting on more mass, being more flexible, having more explosive power, etc my team can get you there. I will be competing in the future personally; I have had a lot of set backs(multiple surgeries and conditions from my time in the military). Please keep everything friendly, polite, and professional when we are talking and I shall do the same for you.

I look forward to learning from everyone on here and also to teaching others as well. I look forward to getting to know as many people as possible on here!

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I seriously doubt you got permission from the admin to make this thread.

If you bothered to look you'd realize TID is made of arguably the most educated/intelligent members found in the online community.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Curious on how your business intentions led to advertising on our site?

oh but wait, that's not fitness related so you probably won't answer.

Pearl

Pearl

TID Lady Member
Oct 6, 2011
TID is made of arguably the most educated/intelligent members found in the online community.

=D> yes sir, amen

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Hi Josh, welcome to TID, thanks for joining.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Josh, 90% of your intro is pretty well written. I like the name of your business. The concept is a bit broad but if you have the skills then go broad. My problem is with the other 10%. Why write disclaimers like you are expecting to get into an argument? It changes the entire tone of your post. Also, your preaching to the choir here. The Den is full of. very experienced athletes.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
May I ask about your military background........lol or will you jut ignore me?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic