Members
Latest Member
Nickobat
What's New?

Great Service!

G

Grizzly Adams

Mar 27, 2012
I placed my first order with Manpower recently and the service was awesome! I got a tracking number the same day I ordered and I received my shipment 3 days after ordering.

Havent used the products yet so I cant comment on that, but after all of the reviews I have read I am sure I wont be disappointed.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
I placed my first order with Manpower recently and the service was awesome! I got a tracking number the same day I ordered and I received my shipment 3 days after ordering.

Havent used the products yet so I cant comment on that, but after all of the reviews I have read I am sure I wont be disappointed.
If I made a thread every time I had that same experience this board would be full of them. MP is as good as it gets

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
If I made a thread every time I had that same experience this board would be full of them. MP is as good as it gets

LOL.. I was thinking the same thing. I have about 10+ orders under my belt for various goodies and ALWAYS have great service.. Heck one time I did not know what the charge was on my CC and I called and they called me right back and were very professional. I have turned about 10 people to them also.

Always a pleasure to do business with professionals.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011

Same experience over here.

M

MANPOWER REP

Jul 3, 2011
LOL.. I was thinking the same thing. I have about 10+ orders under my belt for various goodies and ALWAYS have great service.. Heck one time I did not know what the charge was on my CC and I called and they called me right back and were very professional. I have turned about 10 people to them also.

Always a pleasure to do business with professionals.

My pleasure!!

L

Latin_Nuyorker

Oct 22, 2011
if i made a thread every time i had that same experience this board would be full of them. Mp is as good as it gets
bump that, these dudes/duedetts r off da chane with cust svs, shipping as well as products. Tried & true made a believer in me.....yeah buddy, very legit

victorrichards

victorrichards

Nov 26, 2010
Placed my first order yesterday and I am looking foward to it.

M

MANPOWER REP

Jul 3, 2011
bump that, these dudes/duedetts r off da chane with cust svs, shipping as well as products. Tried & true made a believer in me.....yeah buddy, very legit

Much appriciate Latin_Nuyorke

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic