Latest Member
thejudge
What's New?

Grateful

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Thanks Bull, I have a couple on your list and I am truly blessed. I appreciate your positive attitude and encouragement of everyone here. Even though I poke fun because it's hard to be positive 100% of the time.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
I'm thankful to be alive still and for my brothers in iron here at the den

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I was at my brother's house last night with my family, his family and our mom. All sitting around a coffee table eating snacks, having drinks, and sharing stories and laughs. I looked at my mom and just saw how happy she was to see her family and to hear all that was going on with her grandkids. It helped me to take a step back and realize just how blessed my family is in so many ways. Even with all the warts and wrinkles that every family has.

I'm grateful for all that we have. Our freedom, our country and family. May God bless you all, and have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Thanks Bull, I have a couple on your list and I am truly blessed. I appreciate your positive attitude and encouragement of everyone here. Even though I poke fun because it's hard to be positive 100% of the time.

People may think I'm always 100% positive but reality is im carrying some pretty heavy things.

My friends here keep me going monsoon... So I appreciate you and all of them.

Be safe today if traveling brother!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic