Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Grams of Testosterone per week - the Magic Number

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I have never felt the need to go over 600mg per week on test. As long as its still working why would I? As for taking more because you are wanting to become a pro. This is assuming you have the genetics of the top 1/4 of 1% of the people on the planet earth to actually be a pro. If you don't no amount of drugs, food or training is going to get you there. There have been 13 Mr Os since 1960. There have been 12 presidents? Your odds of becoming Mr O are about the same as becoming president. Keep that in mind.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I have never felt the need to go over 600mg per week on test. As long as its still working why would I? As for taking more because you are wanting to become a pro. This is assuming you have the genetics of the top 1/4 of 1% of the people on the planet earth to actually be a pro. If you don't no amount of drugs, food or training is going to get you there. There have been 13 Mr Os since 1960. There have been 12 presidents? Your odds of becoming Mr O are about the same as becoming president. Keep that in mind.

I never thought of it that way :)

HDH

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013

Amazingly those two things have more in common than you expect too. Both positions are ok with drug use, you don't have to be an American citizen, and you can be an arrogant jackass and people will still love you! haha! Sorry, I really couldn't help myself.

I really have nothing constructive to say here. I agree with your post.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Amazingly those two things have more in common than you expect too. Both positions are ok with drug use, you don't have to be an American citizen, and you can be an arrogant jackass and people will still love you! haha! Sorry, I really couldn't help myself.

I really have nothing constructive to say here. I agree with your post.

Given the choice, I'd rather be Mr. O.

HDH

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013

I think Mr. O should be president...

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
I just drank 10 grams of winny for breakfast. Great synergy with my orange juice.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic