Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Grams of Testosterone per week - the Magic Number

A

arnoldblack

Sep 6, 2010
I read on another board a thread about the "magic" that is supposed to be seen at testosterone dosages around 3g per week.

I found it really interesting and would like to know if any members here have tried going that high and have experienced a greater fat loss or any other great things.

One person claims to have gone as high as 8 or 10 g with test E I believe.

I'd appreciate some comments and hope to hear some real life experiences.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Yeah, some guys do experience that, but not all. I wouldn't call it "magic" though, because I think the results are a bit over rated. I used to read the "magic" happened at 2g, and so I gave it a shot. Was highly disappointed and out of a good amount of cash.

IMO, the "magic" happens when you figure out which aas responds the best for YOU, your diet is nailed down, and you're getting a lot of rest.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I read on another board a thread about the "magic" that is supposed to be seen at testosterone dosages around 3g per week.

I found it really interesting and would like to know if any members here have tried going that high and have experienced a greater fat loss or any other great things.

I don't think anything "magic" happens at any dose. For the most part the more you take the bigger and stronger you are going to get. Its a matter of sides and complete disregard for your body vs. gains. The guy who said he took up to 8 grams per week was Deadweight if memory serves me. He and I actually had a 3-4 page long argument about it years ago on GB...lol

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I don't think anything "magic" happens at any dose. For the most part the more you take the bigger and stronger you are going to get. Its a matter of sides and complete disregard for your body vs. gains. The guy who said he took up to 8 grams per week was Deadweight if memory serves me. He and I actually had a 3-4 page long argument about it years ago on GB...lol

Was it 8g test or 8g total aas combined? How big is this guy? That's more than the pros use.

hoodlum

hoodlum

MuscleHead
Jan 3, 2012
I think that's complete bullsh*t.

I'm not the biggest guy and I haven't been juicing for 100 years. But I do train regularly and am friends with quiet a few Australian competitors (IFBB, NABBA, WNBF, INBA, etc). I'm lucky enough to have these guys at my gym, including some that have taken to the stage at an international level. I can tell you for a fact, none of these guys are running anywhere near "8 or 10" grams of testosterone. I've got no doubt some idiot out there has probably done it but I can safely say I never would and those I know wouldn't either. The guys who I talk to are running between 750mg-1750mg of testosterone per week. Yes, they're also running other things with it but the majority of them are in the low range of that scale being 750-1200 per week.

I personally think testosterone at around 750 is fantastic for me, see great results and don't start seeing any stupid side effects. There's a lot of misinformation out there on the internet, don't go believing everything you read and the more 'amazing' it claims to be the more fake it usually is

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
750-1000mgs is excellent for me! Haven't gone any higher than that though.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013

I would stop going to that board...

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
Same here most I have gone was 1500 a week straight test saw same results as if I was using 750-1000 mg a week. A good comparison I heard once its like dish soap just because you put a lot on it doesnt make stuff cleaner it just gets messy..I think the right amount is 750-1000 and then the rest is up to training, diet, genetics...

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
The optimal amount is very individualized. What I find to be best may or may not be what someone else finds. Just like sides are different for everyone depending on the dose they are running. I've gone as high as 1250mg/wk and I did notice a difference. It wasn't the same for me as when I ran 750mg/wk. Does that mean 2g/wk would be even better? I don't know but I do know I wasn't going to try it and find out. More isn't always better.

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
I've gone as high as 1500mg and didnt notice much more than I did at 750. I think the ones that do such ridiculous doses are usually the ones that have a really shitty diet and training routine. When everything is on point, it doesn't take much gear to see some good progress imo. That is unless you're looking to go pro etcc..

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Everyone wants magic- but for magic to happen diet needs to be squared away, training on point and water and rest at optimal levels- then the compounds are fully useful...

I'm trying to remember the Canadian dude, a chef and scammer that talked about doing a gram and a half, 2 grams a week- little ****, you'd think he was doing a trt dose when you saw his pictures...

Magic is going to the gym, cooking the shitloads of food, living the discipline!

Reactions: HDH
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic