severedthumbz
What's New?

Got pulled over, JG style story

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Update: My sister did not think it was funny at all and was offended that I would subject her baby boy (18) to such misogyny. I asked how it was misogyny and she could not give me an answer. I stated I subjected your son to humor, and the cop thought it was hilarious.

She had nothing to say about that.

BTW, she tested yesterday for covid and has it for the 5th time. My mom and dad and the rest of her fam have it as well. We don't. The unvaxxed folk, we have had it once. Just waiting for her to get better to hit her with natty immunity is better.
I probably would have lost my Sh*t on my sister if I had that convo and was getting all
That crap. And it was hilarious so I don’t know what the big deal is.

Also, no Covid crash here, but it’s just weird as the results go both ways. I have a cousin that gets it all the time and his wife doesn’t and sleeps in the same bed. Both are vaxed. Then I know others where it’s the same, both are unvaxed, and one gets it looking at people, and the other might as well lick bathroom door handles as they get nothing. So who the hell knows…

okay back to the post, you seen that police officer lady around yet?

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
I probably would have lost my Sh*t on my sister if I had that convo and was getting all
That crap. And it was hilarious so I don’t know what the big deal is.

Also, no Covid crash here, but it’s just weird as the results go both ways. I have a cousin that gets it all the time and his wife doesn’t and sleeps in the same bed. Both are vaxed. Then I know others where it’s the same, both are unvaxed, and one gets it looking at people, and the other might as well lick bathroom door handles as they get nothing. So who the hell knows…

okay back to the post, you seen that police officer lady around yet?
Nope, I looked on line but I am holding out hope.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic