Madgoat
What's New?

goodbye AAS

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
To those wondering why i quit...its because i have found muscletech products combined with tribulus OTC products to be waaaay more effective then AAS...yep. With just the right amount of water,almond milk and egg whites in my protein shaker cup (has to be stainless steel) and the perfect timing, i mean right to the nano second, at peak times of the day while the earth is alligned with mars, ass pointed due west, standing on one leg, taking your tribulus pills,you will make bigger gains in a shorter period of time...GAURANTEED!

Don't forget to use the long lost Arnold workout routine that was just recently found in an old Venice Beach locker... you'll gain 3 inches on your arms in just 6 weeks... it's in the muscle magazine, so it's gotta be true.

crunk-flexx

crunk-flexx

Dec 30, 2010
To those wondering why i quit...its because i have found muscletech products combined with tribulus OTC products to be waaaay more effective then AAS...yep. With just the right amount of water,almond milk and egg whites in my protein shaker cup (has to be stainless steel) and the perfect timing, i mean right to the nano second, at peak times of the day while the earth is alligned with mars, ass pointed due west, standing on one leg, taking your tribulus pills,you will make bigger gains in a shorter period of time...GAURANTEED!
MY GIRL SWEARS MY PENOR GREW 2 INCHES WHEN I WENT ON TH3 c311t3cH

newNimproved

newNimproved

May 30, 2012

lmao!!!! thats some funny shit

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Well after thinking long about it, i will say goodbye to AAS. Other then perscriptions for low test from my endocrinologist, i wont be doing nothing no more. It was fun while it lasted, time to move on.

conclusion I've came to, I have a career and life to work on which is more important than doing a ton of damn steroids at my age

Last edited:
1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
I believe the old rule that time off must equal time on. Then again I was natural for the first 45 years of my life, so I am planning on staying on till I am 90.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic