Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Good Reference Book - Anabolics E-Book Edition

Times Roman

Times Roman

MuscleHead
Oct 27, 2012
I'll telll you what I think. for ten bucks, if that's what you want to do, then go for it. But me personally, I hate to put too much stock from a single source of data. Way too much unverifiable single source information. I've bought other books before, and come to find out, every time I tried to rely on the information, all too often I found out there was bias, data was spun to agree to the authors assertions, and I ended up shelving the book.

What I like abouut this and other similar boards is the idea that ANY information that is put out there is easily challanged. I always ask for a link to your data source so I can see for myself. All too often there is conflicting data, and an author of a book can be very selective with which data is represented. The down side to these boards is that it is free form, sometimes difficult to search, and it's not on paper (my preferred method of reading is in book form)

But like i said, it's only ten bucks....

Starwind

Starwind

Nov 6, 2011
I agree with you. Anything that is questioned in the book though can be brought to these forums for real world use and see if the author was spot on or not. All in all he has gotten decent reviews for the last few editions he has done. 10 bucks is cheap entertainment and if I learn something all the better.

R

regular

MuscleHead
May 31, 2012
Here's a free copy of the book you're interested in. The pdf quality isn't the best but it's readable. The last line on some of the pages appears to be chopped off. If you highlight the effected lines you'll be able to read the text which seems chopped off.

filesmelt.com/dl/Anabolics_E-Book_Edition.pdf

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic